The Intel Xeon®
E5-2620 v4 2.1GHz Eight Core Processor enhances the performance and the speed of your system. Additionally, the Virtualization Technology enables migration of more environments. It supports enhanced SpeedStep®
technology that allows tradeoffs to be made between performance and power consumption.
Its Thermal Monitoring Technologies protect the processor package and the system from thermal failure through several thermal management features. The VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) also known as Second Level Address Translation (SLAT), provides acceleration for memory intensive virtualized applications. Packed with more features, the Xeon E5-2620 v4 2.1GHz Eight Core Processor is the ideal choice for virtually all of your data demanding or standard enterprise infrastructure applications.
- Features 2.10GHz processor for high data transfers
- 8 GT/s bus speed for fast processing
- Offers a 20MB cache for faster data access
- Built on 14nm processor technology for enhanced performance
- Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to mark memory as executable or non executable