24-port TP-Link TL-SG1024D - Switch - 24 x 10/100/1000 - desktop, rack-mountable
What This Product Does
Improve the speed of your office and workgroup network with the TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch. Ideal for offices and workgroups, this switch fits on a standard 13-inch rack for easy installation. It has 24 ports offering connection speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps for your network, perfect for ensuring that graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications with bandwidth-intensive files are transferred across the network almost instantly.
The TL-SG1024D requires no configuration and can simply be plugged in and used. Auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cable or uplink ports. Each port can be directly connected to a server, hub, router, or switch using a straight or crossover cable, so there's no confusion about port specificity.
Faster Network Response TimesWith non-blocking switching architecture, the TL-SG1024D greatly improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
The TL-SG1024D includes green Ethernet technology and power-saving features to help make your network compatible without compromising performance. The switch automatically powers down the ports that are idle and budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths.
Universal System CompatibilityCompatible with all 10, 100, and 1,000 Mbps Ethernet devices, the TL-SG1024D allows you to protect your existing investments while migrating to a faster network. All ports support full- and half-duplex transfer modes for 10/100 Mbps and full-duplex transfer mode for 1,000 Mbps. The TL-SG1024D also supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex transfer mode.
Diagnostic LED Indicators
Diagnostic LEDs on the front panel display information for power, link/activity, and speed, enabling you to quickly detect and correct problems on the network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Desktop and Rack-mountable design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Power Cord
- User Guide
The TL-SG1024D Gigabit Ethernet switch provides you with a high-performance, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve your network to 1000 Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI / MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply Plug and Play. Moreover, with the advanced energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024D can save a big amount of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.