ASUS USB-AC68 - Network adapter - USB 3.0 - 802.11ac
- Instantly upgrade your PC or laptop to dual-band AC1900 Wi-Fi!
- Powerful 3x4 MIMO design with dual 3-position external antennas and ASUS AiRadar beamforming for outstanding Wi-Fi reception
- USB 3.0 interface for up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds
- Includes cradle for flexible positioning to achieve the very best performance
ASUS USB-AC68 gives your PC a wireless boost of up to 33% on the 2.4GHz band and an amazing 300% on the 5GHz band1 (compared with an 802.11n 3T3R adapter). With a combined data rate of up to 1900Mbps, your desktop or laptop will be able to handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily.
ASUS USB-AC68 gives your laptop or desktop outstanding signal coverage thanks to its powerful 3x4 MIMO design with dual 3-position external antennas and ASUS AiRadar beamforming. Enjoy full Wi-Fi bandwidth throughout your home without messy setups.
The USB 3.0 interface allows USB-AC68 to pair with notebooks and desktops with performance that’s up to 10X faster than USB 2.0. This gives USB-AC68 more than enough bandwidth to fully support 802.11ac Wi-Fi speeds, so you take full advantage of the latest Wi-Fi standard.
Remember to always keep your device’s firmware up to date so you can benefit from the very latest service and security enhancements — and get exciting new features!
1. Actual data rate will vary according to network conditions and environmental factors.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2019 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
The ASUS USB-AC68 is a dual-band USB Wi-Fi adapter that instantly upgrades your desktop or laptop to the novelist 802.11ac technology with Wi-Fi speeds up to 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) and 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz). Its 3x4 MIMO antenna design with ASUS AiRadar Beamforming optimize the Wi-Fi reception, and the 3-position antennas and the cradle make it convenient to adjust for the best performance according to your usage- on desktop, on laptop, or on the go! The USB 3.0 interface eliminates the potential bottleneck for your Wi-Fi and ensures the best performance you can get.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.