ASUS USB-BT400 - Network adapter - USB 2.0 - Bluetooth 4.0
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 adapter, backward compatible with Bluetooth® 2.0/2.1/3.0
- Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, phones, headsets, speakers, keyboards, controllers, and more
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology for energy-saving wireless connectivity
- Highly portable ultra-small design
The USB-BT400 is a Bluetooth Smart Ready USB adapter with new Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities. It connects you with a multitude of compatible devices and supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to reduce power consumption. In dual-mode, the USB-BT400 maintains full backward compatibility with Bluetooth 3.0, 2.1, and 2.0.
The ASUS USB-BT400 provides new and advanced Bluetooth 4.0 and enables wireless connectivity with a wide range of devices such as computers, printers, phones, headsets, speakers, keyboards, controllers, and more. In addition, the ultra-small USB-BT400 comes with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, which lets you enjoy energy-saving connectivity.
Remember to always keep your device’s firmware up to date so you can benefit from the very latest service and security enhancements — and get exciting new features!
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2019 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
The USB-BT400 is a Bluetooth Smart Ready USB adapter with Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities. It connects you with a multitude of compatible devices and supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to reduce power consumption. In dual-mode, the USB-BT400 maintains full backward compatibility with Bluetooth 3.0, 2.1, and 2.0.
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.