Starting Price CAD $329.00
Dell Price CAD $249.00
Save CAD $80.00
Manufacturer part C11CG07201 | Dell part AA465617 | Order Code aa465617 | Epson
* This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1. Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
2. Actual savings will vary based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions. Savings comparison based on the purchase cost of a replacement ink pack and the cost of enough mono toner cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the ink pack using the manufacturers' online prices and yields for the highest-capacity toner cartridges for the best-selling similarly featured mono laser printers priced at $999 (USD) with speeds of 40 ppm or less per industry-available data as of July 2019.
3. Replacement ink pack yields are based on the ISO/IEC 24711 standard using the ISO/IEC 19752 pattern in default mode printing continuously. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature, humidity, and frequency of use. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently. Ink is used for printing and printer maintenance. For print quality, part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the "replace ink pack" signal. For details, see www.epson.com/inkinfo
4. With two optional paper trays.
5. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
6. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
7. Compared to similarly featured mono laser printers priced at $999 or less and 40 ppm or less based on industry available data as of July 2019. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
The WorkForce WF-M5299 delivers superior performance in a compact printer that offers lower printing costs. Designed for your busy workgroup, it prints pro-quality documents.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.