TP-Link Archer T2U Nano - Network adapter - USB 2.0 - 802.11ac
Better Connections433Mbps on 5GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 150Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.1
Faster PerformanceSupporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4GHz data rate from 150Mbps to 200Mbps for 33% faster performance.1
Miniature Design - Plug in and ForgetWith it's miniature size and sleek design, users can insert the nano adapter into any USB port and leave it there, no matter when they are traveling or at home.
Travel Size and WiFi RoamingArcher T2U Nano supports WiFi Roaming that helps your devices connect to the most suitable WiFi automatically as you move, ensure your network is uninterrupted, and with its small, travel-size, Archer T2U Nano is undoubtedly a great choice for mobile surfing.
Easy SetupA friendly user interface for simple installation.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
Operating SystemSupports operating systems include Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS.
- High Speed WiFi – Up to 600 Mbps speeds with 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz.
- Dual Band – 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band for flexible connectivity
- Nano Design – Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and leave it in
- Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS X
- Advanced Security – Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
The Archer T2U Nano receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433 Mbps on 5 GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.