USB Stereo Audio Adapter External Sound Card
Add headphone and MIC audio connectors through USB
- 3.5mm mini-jack connectors for headphone and MIC
- Headphone and microphone support on PlayStation 3
- Compact, palm sized form factor
- Compliant with USB audio device class specification 1.0
- Plug-and-Play compliant
- Add audio support to any USB capable computer system
- Replace a failed onboard audio port for desktops or laptops
- Connect 3.5mm mini-jack headset to a Playstation 3 console
Add headphone and MIC audio connectors through USB. This USB Audio adapter converts a USB port to an audio port, letting you add a headset and microphone to your computer without the need to unplug other devices.
Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB audio device specification 1.0, the USB audio adapter couldn't be any simpler to install. It's as easy as connecting the adapter to an available USB 2.0 port, then connecting your audio devices to the provided 3.5 mm audio ports as needed.
Compatible with most versions of Windows and Mac operating systems, the adapter integrates into virtually any computer environment, and provides superb sound quality and convenience.
Note: The ICUSBAUDIOB supports mono, and not stereo microphone input.
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.