Upgrade campus networks with 10GbE switches for Layer 3 aggregation that feature multi-chassis link aggregation (MLAG) and 12-unit stacking.
The resilient stacking architecture of the N4000 Series provides reliable network performance and amazing density for demanding network environments. It also helps future-proof your network investments as enterprises migrate from 10GbE core deployments to 40GbE.
• Data rates up to 1.28Tbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 952Mpps
• Scale easily with 10/40Gbps user port stacking supporting up to 160Gbps on N4032 and 320Gbps on N4064 (full duplex) at distances up to 100 meters
• Up to 64 line-rate 10GbE ports per switch using breakout cables and up to 672 10GbE ports in a twelve-unit stack
• Hot swap expansion module supports dual port QSFP+ (8 x 10GbE), quad port 10GBaseT and quad port SFP+
• Switch stacks up to 12 units can be managed via flexible user port stacking at 10Gbps or 40Gbps speeds
• Tool-less ReadyRails kit allow switches to be installed in moments