More screen, less to carry: The virtually borderless InfinityEdge display maximizes screen space by squeezing a 33 cm (13”) display in an 28 cm (11”) frame. With a bezel only 5.2 mm thin, starting at only 1.22kg and measuring a super slim 9-15 mm, the XPS 13 is exceptionally thin and light.
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro.
Stunning UltraSharp QHD+ resolution (3200x1800): An optional upgrade gives you eye-popping detail with 5.7 million pixels (276 ppi).
Easy to share: See content clearly from nearly every angle with the IGZO IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°.
Brighten your day: 400 nit brightness is brighter than a typical laptop panel, so you get a great view, even outside.
Gorgeous colors: See the brightest brights and the darkest darks with a color gamut of 72% and a contrast ratio of 1000:1.
Touch friendly: Tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen. The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology.
New 8th generation processors with Dell Dynamic Power Mode: New 8th gen Intel® Core processors offer increased performance with 4 cores, all in a sleek form. More cores means increased performance when you multitask. Easily handle multiple applications running and better performance with Intel 8th gen quad core processors. Plus, Dynamic Power Mode, engineered by Dell, delivers extra processing power when you need it, squeezing every drop of power out of the CPU, while intelligently monitoring and managing system temperatures. Dell Dynamic Power Mode with new 8th generation processors delivers up to 44% improved performance*over 7th gen processors.
Stay powered longer: Depending on how you use your laptop, your battery life will vary. When you are using productivity applications, like Word or Excel, experience the longest battery life of any 13-inch with up to 22 hours* of continual use* on a FHD model. Enjoy up to 13 hours of battery life when streaming Netflix* content or browsing the web with Microsoft Edge*. Add an additional 11 hours, 30 minutes with the optional Dell Power Companion**.
Leading-edge connectivity: The Thunderbolt™ 3 multi-use Type-C port allows you to charge your laptop, connect to multiple devices (including support for up to two 4K displays) and enjoy data transfers up to 40Gbps, 8 times that of a USB 3.0*.
Advanced docking: The XPS 13 can be used with the newest Dell docking solutions, featuring single-cable connections for power, Ethernet, audio and video.
Killer™ Wireless: The Killer 1535 Wireless-AC adapter provides the strongest and most reliable Wi-Fi connection and was designed specifically to make your online videos, voice and games play faster and smoother. It automatically detects, classifies and prioritizes network traffic ensuring your most important data takes priority over your other less urgent applications. Killer delivers your critical packets immediately, thus eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
Best-in-class Security with industry-leading endpoint solutions that include leading-edge encryption, authentication and threat protection.
• Protect data across multiple end-points with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. Factory installed, IT admins can remotely manage encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
• Dell Data Protection | Endpoint Security Suite Enterprise* includes advanced threat prevention, enterprise-class encryption and authentication and stops malware before it can run. In fact, testing shows that our protection is 99% effective against threats compared to traditional top antivirus solutions that have only been able to catch an average of 50% of the same threats.
The world’s most manageable XPS allows IT to change BIOS settings and configure systems with ample flexibility that your business requires.
• Dell Client Command Suite compatibility - free tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring and updating in complex IT environments.
• Factory installed, Dell Command | Update eliminates time-consuming hunting and pecking while minimizing system disruption.
• Factory installed with Dell Command | Power Manager and Battery Extender Mode.
• Simplify deployments with long lifecycles using Dell Configuration and Deployment Services with Dell Imaging Services.
• KACE System Management solutions meet the most demanding IT management needs.Available only with Windows OS
Pinch, zoom and click with precision: The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
See what you’ve been missing: A standard backlit keyboard illuminates your keys so you can stay productive in low-light or no-light rooms.
Microsoft Hello: Enjoy a password-free sign-in with the optional fingerprint reader that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices. Using your touch, it recognizes you apart from all others. It waves you in with a friendly hello and even works on apps and Microsoft Edge websites.
Maximum durability: Cut with precision from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis in a sleek design. The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ touch display option is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass*.
Cool under pressure: The palm rest is made from carbon fiber. It's strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Elegant design: Choose between rose gold* or silver for a more personalized touch.
Power efficient: XPS 13 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Smarter materials: Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered* and BFR/PVC-free*.
Recycle-friendly: 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.
1. Speaker | 2. SD card slot | 3. USB 3.0 with PowerShare | 4. Noble lock slot | 5. AC power | 6. Thunderbolt™ 3 (2 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) Type C supporting: Power in/charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately) | 7. USB 3.0 | 8. Headset jack | 9. Battery gauge button and indicator |10. Speaker
Video: Mobility Accessories for Dell XPS 13 and XPS 15 1:04
Charge your XPS along with your USB-enabled phone while you are on the go with the Dell Power Companion.
Protect your XPS on the go with a sleek, custom-fitted sleeve to use alone or inside a case.
Connect your XPS to multiple devices – displays, printers, projectors, and Ethernet – with one compact adapter. Available only with Windows OS.
Expand your view and optimize your workspace with the world's first 27” InfinityEdge Monitor with ultra-thin bezels on all four sides and a fully-adjustable arm.
Experience premium performance in a cutting-edge wireless keyboard and mouse featuring a compact design and wireless connectivity through Dell Universal Pairing or Bluetooth® Low Energy.
Get anytime priority access to ProSupport engineers and proactive, predictive automated support, damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.*
Make the most of your Dell product with 24x7 expert help for start-up, backup, anti-virus setup, software apps, and much more.
Minimize the unplanned expenses and downtime by protecting you against unforeseen mishaps caused by drops, spills, surges and breaks.*
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered.