Stunning, thin design
A sleek, sub-25.4mm thin forged aluminum design with diamond-cut beveled edges is just one of the premium features you'll find on the new Inspiron 15. It's easy on the eyes and feels great to hold. The backlit keyboard makes working in low-light environments much easier - it spoils you for anything less. And the optional edge-to-edge touch display uses Corning® Gorilla® NBT™ Glass to complete a truly breathtaking laptop.
The brightest Inspiron yet
The Full HD 39.6cm (15.6) display with available touch screen has 300-nit brightness, 97% more pixels than HD and 50% brighter than the previous-generation Inspiron 15.Additionally, the 160-degree viewing angle means your display looks clear and crisp from almost any seat.
Crystal clear sound
Waves MaxxAudio® Pro brings crisp, rich sound to your favorite music, movies and videos.
2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT750M discrete graphics (optional) give you the muscle you need for responsive gaming and video edits.
Do more and plug-in less with powerful, efficient 4th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Boost responsiveness with the versatile Windows 8 operating system. Power your social media, news and more and make multitasking a snap.
Enable quick response times with up to 8GB memory* and keep your files at your fingertips with up to 1TB HDD and available options.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test every Inspiron laptop for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
• Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
• Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
• Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
• Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
• Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting every Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
My Dell is an easy-to-use support tool that consolidates the information you need about your PC.
Proactive: Advice and alerts to let you know about issues before they happen, and tools to fix issues if they arise.
Simple: Easy access to Dell support, warranty information and services to help you save time and reduce hassle.
Trustworthy: Dell Back-up and Recovery provides flexible, automated backup and recovery to ensure your precious pictures, music and files remain safe. This facility is accessible through the My Dell interface