- Create industry standard PDF, PDF/A, PDF/E, and PDF/X files from virtually all PC applications, popular image formats, and the clipboard.
- One-click PDF creation from Microsoft Office apps.
PhantomPDF Business builds upon PhantomPDF Standard by providing additional editing, collaboration, and security capabilities required in larger organizations or specific vertical markets. This product is largely equivalent to Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Certain features and functionality are only available on the business edition. Please refer to the below compare chart to identify the version that‘s best for you.
Foxit PhantomPDF Features & Benefits
- Re-use PDF content by converting whole documents or selected text to Word, PowerPoint, or Excel.
- Fast PDF document viewing, even on the biggest of files.
- Print any PDF document.
- Paragraph edit and have text flow across multiple paragraphs, columns, and pages.
- Change the document layout by moving text boxes, changing its sizes, or how text is justified.
- Professionalize documents by adding stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, bates number, etc.
- Quickly and easily organize, manipulate, and professionalize your PDF to support your workflows.
- Merge PDF documents together or split PDF apart.
- Drag and drop pages within a document or from one document to another.
- Crop, delete, add, swap, flatten, and rotate PDF pages.
- Interfaces with your scanner to scan and convert to PDF. Will convert existing scans (i.e. images) to PDF.
- OCRs image based content into selectable and searchable text. OCR (Optical Character Recognition) identifies characters and words within images.
- OCR option to make text editable, which is really valuable when updating documents when you only have the hard copy.
- High compression of scanned PDFs to reduce file size.
- Create PDF forms quickly and easily with automated form field recognition and designer assistant.
- Create professional looking forms with push and radio buttons; check, combo, and list boxes; and text and signature fields.
- Integrate with leading content management systems.
- Utilize popular storage sharing products.
- Track usage of the document – view business intelligence information such as understand who accessed the file, what actions they performed, what pages they looked at, etc.
- View all versions of the document in an intuitive document version tree.
- Automatically notify readers when a new version of the document is available.
- Initiate shared reviews and provide and manage comments.
- Evernote and OneNote Integration.
- Share content quickly, easily, and securely by generating a file link and sending it via email or to social media.
- Document owners can grant and revoke access to the document, which will follow the document everywhere it goes.
- Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF to protect sensitive information.
- Using password or certificate encryption and control what actions others can operate.
- Sign with digital signatures or with integrated DocuSign support.
- Checks accessibility of PDF files to verify if the document complies with Section 508 technology standards.
- Identifies and provides fixes for accessibility checker failed results to make the PDF file comply with Section 508 technology standards.
- Enables users to easy create JAWS compliant PDF from files using Microsoft Office file formats.
- Automates a series of routine tasks to make users more productive.
Compare and find the right PhantomPDF solution for you
|Features||PhantomPDF Standard||Adobe Standard||PhantomPDF Business||Adobe Professional|
|License Type||Perpetual license||Subscription||Perpetual license||Subscription|
|Edit text and images in any PDF file|
|Create PDF files from any application that prints|
|Export PDF files to Word, PowerPoint & Excel|
|One-click PDF creation from Microsoft Office programs and popular web browsers|
|Electronically sign or certify documents securely|
|Integrate with common eSignature solutions|
|Access and store files directly in your Box, Dropbox, and SharePoint accounts|
|Access and store files in OneDrive and Evernote|
|PDF-A, E, and X creation supported||PDF-A only|
|Customizable Microsoft-style ‘ribbon’ navigation|
|Redact text and images to permanently remove sensitive information|
|Bates Numbering (common in legal field)|