Dell Advantage for Association:
1. What is Dell Advantage for Association?
Dell Advantage for Association has been designed to provide the association members with the right set of technology, at a good price point. It’s a privilege program for association Small Business members, who can enjoy additional discount as part of this program. Why wait, enroll your association to give benefit to your Small Business members.
2. What is the definition of Small Business Members?
Members of an association, who are enrolling in to this program should employee 1 to 100 employees (less than 100 employees) are classified as Small Business.
3. Definition of “Association”:
A association, also known as an industry trade group, business association, sector association or industry body / cluster, is a member-based organization of people who have joined together with the purpose of a common interest or goal.
4. Eligibility requirements
In order to participate in the Dell Advantage for Association program, an association must:
5. How do I register for Dell Advantage for Association?
- Meet the definition of an association as set out above;
- Have a minimum of 10 members;
- Have an official website, with a membership login function (the login function must be password protected and only available to members of the association);
- Confirm that it has an up-to-date and accurate record of all of its Small Business members
Please fill in your application for registering for Dell Advantage for Association. Once we receive your application, we will provide you with a response within 5 working days. If you are eligible to join, we will send you information on the program terms & conditions.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!