We shall contact you thereafter and you will need to provide us a copy of your official student ID from an education institution registered in Malaysia for verification purposes.
Primary or Secondary students may provide us with proof of school placement issued by the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
Alternatively, you may also chat with us if you have any questions.
1. This Student Purchase Program (“Program”) is ONLY applicable to students.
2. This Program is strictly limited to eligible students of education institutions registered in Malaysia.
3. An official student ID or proof of school placement of the individual student issued by the Ministry of Education or Ministry of Higher Education will be needed for verification purposes in order to be eligible for this Program.
4. Each student is limited to a purchase of 3 units of systems and 3 units of monitors during the Program. (Ends 28th January 2021)
5. This Program is not available in conjunction with other offers, discounts, privileges or programs, unless otherwise expressly stated.
6. Dell reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Program at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
7. All decisions made by Dell in respect of this Program or in the event of any dispute(s) are final.
8. This Program is only limited within Malaysia.
9. All information are accurate during the point of communication.
10. Mistakes: While all efforts are made to check pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and Dell reserves the right to decline orders arising from such errors.
11. All purchases in this Program is ONLY applicable to online purchase(s) subject to verification of student status by Sales team via Chat.
Dell Laptops for Students
Buying a brand new laptop is an essential purchase for university students, or even for parents who are buying laptops for their kids.
Depending on the type of requirements a student has, Dell laptops are made to fit your needs in campus, school or even at home.
Read on and discover how you can make the right decision on your next Dell student laptop purchase.
Choosing the right Dell laptop really depends on your usage patterns. Most students just need a laptop to take notes whilst attending classes, or while in discussion with other students or lecturers. Additionally, this may extend towards creating reports or assignments, beyond classes.
In any case, it’s commonplace for students to watch or stream movies online, chat or get onto a video call with friends and family.
The Dell Inspiron series laptops would be considered suited for these requirements.
Finally, for students who are looking for a sleek and stylish laptop that’s also thin and light, the Inspiron 7000 series or the XPS 13 or 13 2in1 are excellent choices for ultra-portability.
With online learning, parents may require laptops that fit their budget. Inspiron laptops are excellent for students in running day-to-day functions, accessing the Internet, running cloud-based applications or video calls.