View all configurations

OptiPlex 3090 Tower Desktop

Starting Price
RM 4,285.19
RM 2,465.19
Price includes 6% SST and shipping costs.
Estimated Delivery Times
  • processor

    Acceleration Use Only Intel® Core™ i3-10105

  • laptop

    Windows 10 Pro (Includes Windows 11 Pro License) English
    (Dell Technologies recommends Windows 11 Pro for business | FREE Upgrade to Windows 11*)

  • videocard

    Intel® Integrated Graphics

  • memory

    8GB ,1x8GB, DDR4 non ECC memory

  • harddrive

    3.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm SATA Hard Disk Drive

  • fallbackcolor

    OptiPlex 3090 Tower with D10 260W up to 85% efficient Power Supply (80Plus Bronze)

  • Ports & Slots

OptiPlex 3090 Tower Desktop

Build My Dell

For customers purchasing digitally delivered software, a high-speed internet connection is recommended.

Processor

More Info
Acceleration Use Only Intel® Core™ i3-10105

Operating System
(Dell Technologies recommends Windows 11 Pro for business | FREE Upgrade to Windows 11*)

Help Me Choose
Windows 11 Pro, English
RM 0.00
Windows 10 Pro (Includes Windows 11 Pro License) English
Included in price
8GB ,1x8GB, DDR4 non ECC memory

Hard Drive

More Info
3.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm SATA Hard Disk Drive

Additional Hard Drive

Additional 3.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
+ RM 325.00
Additional 2.5 inch 500GB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
+ RM 335.00
Additional 2.5 inch 1TB 5400rpm Hard Disk Drive
+ RM 375.00
Additional 2.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
+ RM 460.00
Additional 2.5 inch 2TB 5400rpm Hard Disk Drive
+ RM 460.00
2TB 7200rpm SATA 3.5" HDD
+ RM 450.00
4TB 5400rpm SATA 3.5" HDD
+ RM 670.00
No Additional Hard Drive
Included in price

3rd Hard Drive

No Additional Hard Drive

Chassis Options

OptiPlex 3090 Tower with D10 260W up to 85% efficient Power Supply (80Plus Bronze)

Wireless

More Info
No Wireless LAN Card (no WiFi enablement)

Wireless Driver

No Wireless Driver (No WiFi enablement)

Video Card

More Info
Intel® Integrated Graphics

Additional Storage Devices - Media Reader

No Media Card Reader Selected

Serial Port Adapter

Optional Serial Port
+ RM 105.00
No Parallel or Serial Port
Included in price

Chassis Intrusion Switch

No Chassis intrusion switch
Included in price
Chassis Intrusion Switch - Tower
RM 0.00

Additional Video Ports

Optional HDMI 2.0b Video Port
+ RM 155.00
Optional DisplayPort
+ RM 105.00
Optional VGA Video Port
+ RM 115.00
No Additional Video Ports
Included in price

Optical Drive

More Info
No Optical Disk Drive

Optical Software

No Optical Software

Power Cord

System Power Cord (UK/MY/SG/HK/Bangladesh/Brunei/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/Maldives)

Microsoft Office

Help Me Choose
No Office License Included
No Microsoft® Office License Included 30 days Trial Offer Only
Included in price
Perpetual license tied to your PC
Microsoft® Office Professional 2021
+ RM 3,850.00
Microsoft® Office Home and Business 2021
+ RM 2,430.00

Security Software

Help Me Choose
McAfee® Small Business Security 12 month Subscription
+ RM 70.00
McAfee® Small Business Security 24 month Subscription
+ RM 180.00
McAfee® Small Business Security 36 month Subscription
+ RM 230.00
McAfee® Small Business Security 30 days Subscription
RM 0.00
No Anti-Virus software
Included in price

PDF Solutions

Help Me Choose
None
Included in price
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard
+ RM 340.00
Foxit PhantomPDF Business
+ RM 553.80
Adobe Acrobat Professional 2020
+ RM 2,010.00
Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020
+ RM 861.00
Adobe Acrobat Standard DC- 1 Yr Subscription
+ RM 900.00
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with e-sign- 1 Year Subscription
+ RM 1,030.00

Photo and Video Editing

Help Me Choose
Adobe Lightroom - 12 month Subscription
+ RM 790.00
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan - 12 month Subscription
+ RM 790.00
Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps - 12 month Subscription
+ RM 3,930.00
CyberLink PowerDirector 19 and PhotoDirector 12 Ultra
+ RM 250.00
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 & Premier Elements 2021 Bundle
+ RM 625.00
CyberLink Media Player with PowerDVD 21 Ultra
+ RM 330.00
PowerDirector & PhotoDirector 365
+ RM 1,060.00

Dell Endpoint Security

Help Me Choose
None
Included in price
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard NGAV, B-EDR, w/Dell ProSupport 1 Year
+ RM 181.00
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard NGAV, B-EDR, w/Dell ProSupport 3 Year
+ RM 435.00
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard NGAV, B-EDR, w/Dell ProSupport 4 Year
+ RM 581.00
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard NGAV, B-EDR, w/Dell ProSupport 5 Year
+ RM 726.00
VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Stnd NGAV,BEDR+Secureworks Taegis XDR (US Data center)w ProSupport 1Yr
+ RM 358.00
VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Stnd NGAV,BEDR+Secureworks Taegis XDR (US Data center)w ProSupport 3Yrs
+ RM 970.00
VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Stnd NGAV,BEDR+Secureworks Taegis XDR (US Data center)w ProSupport 4Yrs
+ RM 1,293.00
VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Stnd NGAV,BEDR+Secureworks Taegis XDR (US Data center)w ProSupport 5Yrs
+ RM 1,615.00
VMware Carbon Black Prevention NGAV, w/Dell ProSupport for Software 1 Year
+ RM 104.00
VMware Carbon Black Prevention NGAV, w/Dell ProSupport for Software 3 Years
+ RM 299.00
VMware Carbon Black Prevention NGAV, w/Dell ProSupport for Software 4 Years
+ RM 399.00
VMware Carbon Black Prevention NGAV, w/Dell ProSupport for Software 5 Years
+ RM 499.00
1Yr VMware Carbon Black + Encryption Enterprise
+ RM 360.00
3Yr VMware Carbon Black + Encryption Enterprise
+ RM 603.00
DDPE Personal Edition License + ProSupport for Software 1 Year
+ RM 110.00
DDPE Personal Edition License + ProSupport for Software 3 Year
+ RM 150.00
1 Year Dell Encryption Enterprise
+ RM 270.00
3 Years Dell Encryption Enterprise
+ RM 370.00
4 Years Dell Encryption Enterprise - Textron Only
+ RM 514.00
No Additional Cable
Included in price
DP to DVI (Single Link) Adapter
+ RM 25.00
Dell Adapter - DisplayPort to HDMI2.0 (DIB)
+ RM 70.00

Hard Drive Cables and Brackets

3.5 Inch Drive Screw

Dell Services: Configuration Services HDD Partitio

None
Included in price
Custom Partition-30% Primary/Remainder 70% Secondary
+ RM 42.00
Custom Partition-50% Primary/Remainder 50% Secondary
+ RM 62.00
Custom Partition-80% Primary/Remainder 20% Secondary
+ RM 42.00
Custom Partition-90% Primary/Remainder 10% Secondary
+ RM 42.00

Keyboard

Dell Pro Wireless Keyboard and Mouse - KM5221W - Malaysia
+ RM 130.00
Dell Wired Keyboard KB216 Black (English)
Included in price

Mouse

Dell USB Optical Mouse-MS116 (EPEAT) - Black

Software Stack

Dell Applications Windows 10

Dell Endpoint Security Additional Offers

Help Me Choose
Netskope-CASB PROF,1API,Inline,STN DLP and STN Threat Protection,1y
+ RM 245.00
Netskope-CASB PROF,1API,Inline,STN DLP and STN Threat Protection,3y
+ RM 562.00
Netskope-CASB PROF, 1API,Inline,STN DLP and STN Threat Protection,4y
+ RM 1,810.00
Netskope-CASB ENT,3API,Inline,ADV DLP and ADV Threat Protection,1y
+ RM 435.00
Netskope-CASB ENT,3API,Inline,ADV DLP and ADV Threat Protection,3y
+ RM 1,052.00
Netskope-CASB ENT,3API,Inline,ADV DLP and ADV Threat Protection,4y
+ RM 3,806.00
Netskope-Secure Web Gateway Standard w STN Threat Protection,1y
+ RM 218.00
Netskope-Secure Web Gateway Standard w STN Threat Protection,3y
+ RM 653.00
Netskope-Secure Web Gateway Standard w STN Threat Protection,4y
+ RM 871.00
Netskope-NextGen Secure Web Gateway PROF w STN DLP and STN TP,1y
+ RM 363.00
Netskope-NextGen Secure Web Gateway PROF w STN DLP and STN TP,3y
+ RM 1,089.00
Netskope-NextGen Secure Web Gateway PROF w STN DLP and STN TP,4y
+ RM 1,452.00
Netskope-Private Access PROF,ZeroTrust 1y
+ RM 145.00
Netskope-Private Access PROF,ZeroTrust 3y
+ RM 435.00
Netskope-Private Access PROF,ZeroTrust 4y
+ RM 581.00

Operating System Recovery Options

Help Me Choose
Windows 10 Pro OS Recovery Media 64bit - DVD
+ RM 20.00
Windows 10 Pro OS Recovery Media 64bit - USB
+ RM 125.00
OS Windows Media Not Included
Included in price

ENERGY STAR

Help Me Choose
Not ENERGY STAR Qualified
RM 0.00
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Included in price

Documentation

Document for MUI (English, Khemer, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Spanish)

Placemat

Quick Setup Guide 3090 Tower

Shipping Material

Shipping Material for Tower(APCC)

Back Cover

None
Included in price
Cable Cover for Tower
+ RM 150.00

Systems Management

No Out-of-Band Systems Management

Processor Label

Intel® Core™ i3 Processor Label

Freight Charges

Desktop-Small Freight Charges(Malaysia)

Label

Regulatory Label for OptiPlex 3090 Tower, APCC

System Monitoring Options

Dell Watchdog Timer
RM 0.00
System Monitoring not selected in this configuration
Included in price

Speakers

Speaker for Tower and SFF

Dust Protection

None
Included in price
Dust cover Tower
+ RM 70.00

Regional Specific Info

Mod Specs Info (Malaysia)

Optane

No Optane

EPEAT 2018

Not EPEAT Registered
Included in price
EPEAT 2018 Registered (Gold)
RM 0.00
EPEAT 2018 Registered (Silver)
RM 0.00

Support My Dell

Dell Services: Hardware Support

More Info
Basic Onsite Service 12 Months, 12 Month(s)

Support Services

Help Me Choose
Basic Service
Basic Onsite Service, 13 Month(s)
Included in price
Year(s)
month(s)
ProSupport
ProSupport and 4-hour Onsite Service (7x24), 13 Month(s)
+ RM 74.18
ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service, 13 Month(s)
+ RM 41.59
ProSupport Plus
ProSupport Plus and 4-hour Onsite Service (7x24), 13 Month(s)
+ RM 125.65
ProSupport Plus and Next Business Day Onsite Service, 13 Month(s)
+ RM 82.37

Dell Services:On-site Diagnosis Service

None

Dell Services:Data Protection

More Info

Dell Services:Deployment Services

Help Me Choose
None
Included in price
Basic Deployment for Client Systems
+ RM 213.00
ProDeploy Plus Dell Client PC
+ RM 1,257.11
ProDeploy Dell Client PC
+ RM 665.28
Basic Deployment for Client Systems With Imaging
+ RM 341.00
Basic Deployment for Client Systems With Provisioning
+ RM 320.00
Basic Deployment Dell Client PC
+ RM 353.00
Fixed Basic Deployment for Client
+ RM 213.00

Endpoint Security Services

Endpoint Security Implementation for Carbon Black per Software License - off-site
+ RM 66.00

Education Services

DES - Dell Client Systems Deployment and Implementation Online Training, 1 Year Access
+ RM 609.00
DES - Dell Client Systems Support and Troubleshooting Online Training, 1 Year Access
+ RM 609.00
Education Services Training Credit 1-Redeem at education.dellemc.com,Expires 1 year from order
+ RM 11.35
Education Services Training Credit 10-Redeem at education.dellemc.com Expires 1 year from order
+ RM 113.52
Education Services Training Credit 100-Redeem at education.dellemc.com,Expires 1 year from order
+ RM 1,135.20
Education Services Training Credit 1000-Redeem at education.dellemc.com Expires 1 year from order
+ RM 11,352.00
Education Services Training Credit 10000-Redeem at education.dellemc.com,Expires 1 year from order
+ RM 113,520.00
Education Services - Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365, GK, On Demand, Expires 1 Year
+ RM 60.00

Additional Services and Software

Add-in Cards

USB3.1 Type A Gen 2 add-in card (Full Height)
+ RM 190.00
Serial and Parallel Port PCIe Card (Full Height)
+ RM 90.00
No Additional Add In Cards
Included in price
PS2 Serial Adapter (Full Height)
+ RM 125.00

Tech Support Phone Label - Standard

None
Included in price
Basic Support Tollfree Label
+ RM 43.00

Dell Services: MAC Address Label

None
Included in price
Mac Address Label for On-board NIC
+ RM 42.00
Mac Address Color Asset Label
+ RM 85.00

System Information Label - Standard

None
Included in price
System Information Label
+ RM 28.00
Mac Address with System Details Color Asset Label
+ RM 85.00

Order Details Label - Standard

None
Included in price
Order Details Label
+ RM 28.00
Order Details Color Asset Label
+ RM 85.00

Configuration Services - Custom (Order First)

Configuration Services - Custom Asset Report
+ RM 61.00
Configuration Services - Custom Image Load
+ RM 231.00
Configuration Services - Custom Hard Drive Partitioning
+ RM 118.00
Configuration Services - Custom Asset Tag
+ RM 61.00
Configuration Services - Custom BIOS Setting
+ RM 118.00
Configuration Services - Custom Dell System Restore
+ RM 63.00

E-Support Label - Standard

None
Included in price
Dell Technical Support Website Label
+ RM 42.00

Configuration Services Asset Report

None
Included in price
Standard Config Services Asset Report
+ RM 60.00

Dell Services: OEM PES Box Label

None
Included in price
OEM Ex-Works Box Label
+ RM 10.59

Accessories

Cables and Dongles

Dell DisplayPort(M) to VGA(F) Adapter
+ RM 103.00
Dell DisplayPort(M) to DVI-SL(F) Adapter
+ RM 73.00
Dell Adapter - Display port to HDMI 2.0
+ RM 95.00
Dell HDMI to VGA Adapter
+ RM 143.00

Speakers and Soundbars

Dell Slim Soundbar SB521A
+ RM 209.00
Dell Stereo USB SoundBar AC511M for PXX19 & UXX19 Thin Bezel Displays
+ RM 179.00

Keyboards and Mice

Dell Laser Wired Mouse MS3220 - Black
+ RM 101.00 + RM 70.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Wired Mouse with Fingerprint Reader - MS819
+ RM 232.00 + RM 174.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Mobile Pro Wireless Mouse MS5120W - Black
+ RM 190.00 + RM 135.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Mobile Pro Wireless Mouse MS5120W - Titan Gray
+ RM 190.00 + RM 135.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse MS3320W - Titan Grey
+ RM 126.00 + RM 92.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Multi-device Wireless Mouse MS5320W
+ RM 229.00 + RM 158.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse MS3320W - Black
+ RM 126.00 + RM 92.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Pro Wireless Keyboard and Mouse US English - KM5221W - Retail Packaging
+ RM 210.00 + RM 153.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell KB813 Smartcard Keyboard (US English)
+ RM 152.00
Dell KB522 Business Multimedia Keyboard (English) for Windows 8
+ RM 99.00

Headsets and Webcams

Dell UltraSharp Webcam - WB7022
+ RM 1,112.00 + RM 890.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Pro Wired Headset - WH3022
+ RM 341.00 + RM 283.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!

Regulatory

ENERGY STAR qualified configurations available
EPEAT Gold registered configurations available
CEL
WEEE
Japan Energy Law
South Korea E-standby
EU RoHS
China RoHS

Also included in this system

The following options and default selections are included with your order.

OptiPlex 3090 Tower BTX
No Order Information
No UPC Label
Trusted Platform Module (Discrete TPM Enabled)
OptiPlex 3090 Tower Desktop
Starting Price
RM 4,285.19
RM 1,820.00
Delivery Services
Chargeable Optional
Online Price
RM 2,465.19
Order Code s003o3090mtmy_vi

Ratings & Reviews

Drivers, Manuals & Support

Drivers, Manuals & Support
Dell Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!
Get Started