Receive up to 5% back (*Capped at $100) of the total value of your transaction (excluding tax) as a discount for your next purchase. The coupon will be sent to the email registered on the Dell website. The discount is applicable for your next transaction at Dell and is valid for 60 days upon receipt of the coupon.
How it works:
1. Buy at Dell.co.nz
From November 13th 2020 onwards, all of your transactions above $100 will generate a discount coupon of 5% back until $2000 (over this value the coupon will be fixed in $100) valid for your next purchase. In order to use the coupon on your next purchase, a minimum spend is required. For coupons valued at $50 or less, a minimum spend of $100 is required. For the coupons $50 - $100 the minimum spend is twice the value of coupon.
2. Get your discount
You will receive your discount coupon to your email within 20 business days after your transaction. The first email coupon deployment goes on March 1st 2018.
3. Use your benefit
Make a new purchase on dell.co.nz with your exclusive discount. To use it, simply place an order for at least $100 and enter the coupon code in the field indicated in the shopping cart. The coupon will be valid for 60 days after receipt to your registered email address.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you (“you” or “Customer”) will be eligible to receive a discount coupon when you purchase any Dell branded product(s) (excluding software and spare/replacement parts) for a value of at least $100 from www.dell.com/en-nz
1) The ‘Promoter’ of this Promotion is Dell New Zealand Limited BN 425354.
2) This Promotion is not open to anyone professionally connected with the promotion and discount coupons will not be available to Distributors, Resellers or Retailers, or employees of any Dell Technologies companies. This Promotion does not apply to any products purchased from the Dell Outlet store or from any Dell Premier website.
3) For any purchase(s) of Dell product(s) (excluding software and spare/replacement parts) with a total value of $100 or more (excluding taxes) made in www.dell.com/en-nz from 05/02/2018 onwards (“Eligible Purchase”), Customer will receive 1 (one) discount coupon per order placed, to be provided by Promoter by means of an email communication that will be sent to the e-mail address registered by the Customer on the Dell website. The discount coupon will be issued within 20 business days after the date of invoice for the Eligible Purchase. The Customer need not and may not request the issue of a discount coupon - if eligible, the Customer will receive the discount coupon within the timeframe and method specified above.
4) The discount coupon is limited to up 5% of the purchase price for any purchase(s) of Dell branded product(s) and can be used against Customer’s next purchase of Dell branded products (excluding purchases of Dell branded products from the Dell Outlet store or from any Dell Premier website) up to a maximum value of $2000. For any purchases above this value, the discount coupon remains fixed in the amount of $100 on all Dell branded products. In order to use the coupon on your next purchase, a minimum spend is required. For coupons valued at $50 or less, a minimum spend of $100 is required. For the coupons $50 - $100 the minimum spend is twice the value of coupon. The discount coupon can only be used once and for one, single transaction. The discount coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other Dell’s coupons – if Customer has more than one discount coupon, Customer must choose which coupon to use.
5) Purchases using the discount coupon must be made in the www.dell.com/en-nz website.
6) When making a purchase through the www.dell.com/en-nz website, Customer must enter the discount coupon code in the "Discounts and Coupons" field on the “Check-Out” page and then select "Apply coupon". The discount will be applied automatically and the final purchase price will be updated. The Customer must check the purchase price and select "Checkout".
7) The discount coupon issued will be valid for 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of issue, or as otherwise stated thereon. After this time, the discount coupon expires and will no longer be accepted by Promoter. After expiration, the Customer should discard this code. Under no circumstances will the coupon's validity be extended beyond 60 days.
8) It is not possible to increase or decrease the value of the discount coupon.
9) In the event of return of an Eligible Product (via cancellation or refund), Customer may not use the discount coupon if already issued and if the coupon is still within its 60 (sixty) days validity. Promoter cannot accept the new order using coupon since the original purchase has been cancelled.
10) The discount coupon is an advantage to Customer. It is expressly forbidden to resell, draw or carry out activities for other promotional and/or financial purposes in relation to the discount coupon. Proof of such practices will cause the immediate invalidation of the discount coupon, in addition to any appropriate legal measures that may subsequently be taken.
11) Under no circumstances will the discount coupon be converted in whole or in part into cash or any other form of financial benefit.
12) In no event shall the Promoter provide refunds in cash or otherwise of coupons not used in full or in part by the Customer.
13) The discount coupon is made available by the Promoter exclusively through the email sent by the promoter within 20 business days after the date of the purchase invoice. Under no circumstances Customer can request the coupon in advance. In case the Customer does not receive the email, or loses the email containing the discount coupon code, the Customer should contact the Promoter and request a replacement discount coupon. However, the Customer may only request their coupon if it is still within the 60 days validity.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion without any prior notice.
15) The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the Customer participating in the Promotion.
16) Acceptance of and use of the discount code by a Customer automatically implies acceptance of these Promotion Terms and Conditions. This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts in relation to all claims arising out of or in connection with this Promotion and these Promotion Terms.
If a coupon has been sent and used on a new order, where the original order is returned, the second order will be cancelled as well and you will have to place a new order without the coupon.
Dell reserves the right to cancel any order on suspicion of abuse of the discount program.
• To receive the coupon the prerequisite is to opt-in to receive marketing from Dell.
• Firewalls or mailbox security rules may have blocked the email. Please check the junk folder.
• Incorrect email address entered during the purchase process
After 20 days customer care can provide assistance and provide the voucher allocated to your order.