Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer's performance.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing to ensure it will work with your specific Dell System so it is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
- Dell Memory Upgrades are the same parts that we use in original Dell systems. They will work right the first time, and we guarantee they will be compatible.
- Dell Memory is built using industry leading OEM grade quality parts.
- Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell’s high-quality standard, only available when purchased from Dell.
- Dell Branded Memory carries a 1 Year warranty or the system warranty whichever is greater.
- Dell Memory means no worry of voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your Dell Memory upgrade.
- Memory that is not Dell Memory may not be supported by Dell’s Technical Support.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
- Alienware M15 R7
- Alienware M15 R7 AMD
- Alienware X17 R2
- Inspiron 16 7000 (7620)
- Latitude 5431
- Latitude 5440
- Latitude 5531
- Latitude 5540
- OptiPlex 7000 Micro
- OptiPlex 7000 XE Micro
- OptiPlex 7410 All-in-One 65W
- Precision 3470
- Precision 3570
- Precision 3571
- Precision 5570
- Precision 5770
- Precision 7670
- Precision 7770
- Precision Workstation 3260 CFF
- Precision Workstation 3260XE CFF
- Vostro 16 7000 (7620)
- XPS 15 (9520)
- XPS 17 (9720)
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!