The QLogic 2692 Host Bus Adapter from Dell™ offers an exceptional performance and advanced management functionality that can shave days off installing and managing adapters. It is coupled with better IOPS performance per watt, which makes Dell 16GB Fibre Channel (16GFC) host bus adapters the clear choice for the toughest virtualized, cloud and mission critical deployments.
- Excellent FC performance with extremely low CPU usage leveraging full hardware offloads for next-generation, performance-sensitive virtualized workloads
- Higher per port performance than traditional Gen 5 FC
- Lower operational expenditures with lower power requirements and greater power efficiency
- Improvements in TCO with StorFusion technology, offering streamlined deployment, end-to-end diagnostics, and quality of service optimization
- High-availability port isolation architecture for predictable, deterministic and scalable performance
- Overlapping protection domains to ensure a high level of reliability as data moves to and from the PCI bus and FC network