Stop lugging your AC adapter back and forth between home and office. Get a second AC adapter for your notebook and keep one in the office and one for home or travel.
The 130-Watt AC Adapter from Dell™ is specially designed to meet the power needs of your Dell™ laptop. Packed with of 130-Watt power, this adapter enables you to simultaneously operate your system and charge its battery from electrical power outlets. It comes bundled with 2meter power cord.
- Offers 130-Watt enough to power and charge your laptop
- Comes bundled with 2meter power cord
- Incorporates a rubber strap for easy cable management and a LED light ring on the DC connector
- Genuine Dell-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Dell system.
- Dell uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our Limited One Year Warranty guarantees that if our Genuine Dell-branded parts should fail, we will replace them.
- Genuine Dell-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Non-Dell parts are not covered and may void your system warranty.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Dell-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by Dell.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
- Alienware M15
- Alienware M15 R2
- Alienware M17
- Alienware M17 R2
- G3 15 (3579)
- G3 15 (3590)
- G3 17 (3779)
- G5 15 (5587)
- G5 15 (5590)
- G7 15 (7588)
- G7 15 (7590)
- G7 17 (7790)
- Inspiron 15 5000 (5576)
- Inspiron 15 5000 (5577)
- Inspiron 15 7000 (7577)
- Latitude 5401
- Latitude 5490
- Latitude 5491
- Latitude 5501
- Latitude 5590
- Precision 3520
- Precision 3530
- Precision 3541
- Vostro 15 7000 (7570)
- Vostro 15 7000 (7580)
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!