APC cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system. NetShelter SX enclosures are optimized for use with high capacity cable management systems that attach to equipment mounting rails inside enclosures aligning with equipment mounting u-spaces and provide channels for routing and managing cabling.
Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. Roof includes openings with brush strips pre-installed in locations biased towards the front of the enclosure to allow for data cable passthrough and provisions for air containment.
Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment. Front door perforated area is optimized with a curved profile to provide greater surface area and allowance of more perforation coverage and higher perforation rating.
Roof can be removed with simple pull-pin hinges for access during equipment installation or even with cabling already in place and routed through the cable openings. Once removed the roof is reversible to reposition the larger cable openings for power distribution plugs and connectors.
Integrated eyebolt holes at the top of the enclosure frame allow the enclosure to be lifted for movement and enclosure placement using eyebolt lifting mechanisms.
Equipment mounting rails include zero U mounting holes beside the EIA 19" mounting space that allow the installation of APC Data Distribution Cable (DDC) patch systems without taking up any critical equipment U-space. AV and Networking enclosure designs do not include hole locations for integration of DDC cabling.
Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
- Integrated with APC InfraStruXure products
- APC Rack Systems Compatible
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems
- Cable access openings with pre-installed brushes
- Perforated front door with curved profile
- Quick release doors
- Half-height side panels and option with brush strips for pass-through
- Easily removable cable access roof
- Eyebolt support integrated into enclosure frame
- Equipment mounting rails integrate with patch cabling systems
- Pre-installed full-enclosure height rear accessory channels
- Adjustable mounting rails with captive hardware and rapid alignment
- Split rear doors
- Designed for enhanced structural stability
- Integrated electrical grounding
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!