Dell Price Match (Before purchase)
How Dell’s Price Match worksIf you find a lower-price advertised on the internet for an identical Dell branded electronic product or an equivalent (as determined by Dell) Dell, HP or Lenovo computer, Dell will match that price. Call or Chat online with a Dell Expert and we'll walk you through the process.
A new personal computer from HP or Lenovo sold on their respective New Zealand websites that shares the same key features and specs with a Dell PC, including but not limited to:
o Operating system
o Hard disk drive capacity
o Graphics solution (i.e. GPU)
o Screen Size and Resolution
o Touch capability
A new Dell personal computer sold by any of the retailer websites within New Zealand we will match (listed below), but only if that PC shares the same key specifications (listed above) as a PC on dell.co.nz sold in the "for home" and “for work” sections and carries an identical E-Value code which must end with the letters NZ. The price being matched must include delivery.
A new Dell Branded electronics or accessory item sold by any of the retailer websites within New Zealand we will match (listed below) with an identical Manufacturer’s Part Number to an electronics and accessory item sold in the "for home" and “for work” sections of dell.co.nz.
What Dell won’t match:
• Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
• Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website.
• Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued or special seasonal prices.
• Any price that is based upon rebates, coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services, gift cards gift card offers or Dell Outlet.
• In-store only pricing.
• Any product purchase intended for resale. Dell will only match five item per customer.
• Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on a long lead time or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
• The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
• Price match cannot be combined with or apply Dell's Employee Purchase Program or other Student offers or discounts.
Websites Dell will match for pricing on PCs
Retailer websites Dell will match for pricing on Dell PCs, Dell branded electronics & accessories:
30 Days Price Guarantee (After Purchase)
How Dell’s 30-Day Price Guarantee worksWe want you to enjoy your new Dell tech , not worry about the price. So if you see on Dell.com.nz a lower price on your product purchase within 30 days of your invoice date, Dell will refund the difference. Less stress, more satisfaction, guaranteed.
Dell’s Price guarantee applies for 30 days from invoice date to purchases from Dell or Dell.co.nz only. Lower price must be for identical product & configuration on Dell.co.nz. Limit five products refund per customer. Offer does not apply to marketplace resellers, financing offers (including Special Financing offers), gift card offers, bundles, free items, pricing errors, service and installation offers, items advertised as doorbuster, limited-quantities, out-of-stock items, clearance, or Outlet products. Price guarantee does not apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers for which customer is not otherwise eligible, existing Deal of the Day, Daily Deals, coupons, mail-in rebates or rewards.
Dell’s Price Match & Price Guarantee FAQs
How do I price match an Dell branded electronics item or Dell PCs not from Dell.co.nz, or an HP or Lenovo product from HP.co.nz or www3.lenovo.com.nz?
Remember, the Dell price guarantee applies for 30 days from your invoice date for purchases from Dell or Dell.co.nz only, not other retail websites. The lower price must be for an identical product & configuration on Dell.co.nz and the refund of the difference in prices is limited to 5 per customer. Like the Price match, the Price Guarantee does not apply to marketplace resellers, financing offers (including Special Financing offers), gift card offers, bundles, free items, pricing errors, service and installation offers, items advertised as limited-quantities, out-of-stock items, clearance, or Outlet products. The Price guarantee also does not apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers for which you are not otherwise eligible, existing Deal of the Day, Daily Deals , coupons, mail-in rebates or rewards.
Dell’s standard return policy still apply, and certain products are still not eligible for return at any time. See dell.co.nz/returnspolicy