Latitude 9420 or 2-in-1 Laptop - Build Your Own

Starting Price
$5,499.47
$3,052.21
Price includes 7% GST and Delivery
Check Estimated Delivery Times
  • processor

    11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 (8 MB cache, 4 cores, 8 threads, 2.40 GHz to 4.20 GHz Turbo)

  • laptop

    Windows 10 Pro (Windows 11 Pro license included), English
    (Dell Technologies recommends Windows 11 Pro for business)

  • memory

    8 GB, LPDDR4x, 4266 MHz, integrated

  • harddrive

    256 GB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD, Class 35

  • Ports & Slots

Latitude 9420 or 2-in-1 Laptop - Build Your Own

1 - Build My Dell

For customers purchasing digitally delivered software, a high-speed internet connection is recommended.
11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 (8 MB cache, 4 cores, 8 threads, 2.40 GHz to 4.20 GHz Turbo)
Selected
11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7, vPro® (8 MB cache, 4 cores, 8 threads, 2.60 to 4.40 GHz Turbo)
+ $56.41
11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7, vPro® (12 MB cache, 4 cores, 8 threads, 3.00 to 4.80 GHz Turbo)
+ $311.76

Operating System
(Dell Technologies recommends Windows 11 Pro for business)

Help Me Choose
Windows 11 Pro, English
$0.00
Windows 10 Pro (Windows 11 Pro license included), English
Selected

Video Card

Integrated Intel® Iris® Xe graphics for i5-1135G7 processor with 8 GB memory and WLAN AX210

Microsoft Office

Help Me Choose

No office license included

No Microsoft® Office License Included 30 days Trial Offer Only
Selected

Perpetual license tied to your PC

Office Home & Business 2021
+ $439.45
Office Home & Business 2021 with Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020
+ $546.34
Office Home & Business 2021 with Foxit PDF Editor Pro
+ $503.59
Office Professional 2021
+ $700.74

Security Software

Help Me Choose
No anti-virus software
Selected
McAfee® Small Business Security 30-day subscription
$0.00
McAfee® Small Business Security 12-month subscription
+ $14.85
McAfee® Small Business Security 24-month subscription
+ $41.57
McAfee® Small Business Security 36-month subscription
+ $51.07

PDF Solutions

Help Me Choose
None
Selected
Foxit PDF Editor Pro
+ $105.71
Foxit PDF Editor
+ $81.36
Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020
+ $164.50
Adobe Acrobat Professional 2020
+ $386.00
Adobe Acrobat Standard DC- 1 Yr Subscription
+ $172.22
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with e-sign- 1 Year Subscription
+ $195.97

Photo and Video Editing

Help Me Choose
Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps - 12 month Subscription
+ $742.31
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 & Premiere Elements 2022 Bundle
+ $121.74
CyberLink PowerDirector 365 Business & PhotoDirector 365 - 12 Month Subscription
+ $201.91

Dell Endpoint Security

Help Me Choose
None
Selected
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard NGAV, B-EDR, w/Dell ProSupport 1 Year
+ $32.67
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard NGAV, B-EDR, w/Dell ProSupport 3 Year
+ $77.80
VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Stnd NGAV,BEDR+Secureworks Taegis XDR (US Data center)w ProSupport 1Yr
+ $64.15

Dell Endpoint Security Additional Offers

Help Me Choose
Netskope-CASB PROF,1API,Inline,STN DLP and STN Threat Protection,1y
+ $79.18
Netskope-CASB PROF,1API,Inline,STN DLP and STN Threat Protection,3y
+ $181.90
Netskope-NextGen Secure Web Gateway PROF w STN DLP and STN TP,1y
+ $116.63
Netskope-NextGen Secure Web Gateway PROF w STN DLP and STN TP,3y
+ $350.96

Mobile Broadband

More Info
No Mobile Broadband Card

Wireless

More Info
Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 2x2 802.11ax 160MHz + Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless Card

Touch Display

2-in-1, 14" QHD+ (2560x1600) Touch, IR Camera, Mic and SafeShutter, ComfortView+, Proximity Sensor
+ $267.24
2-in-1, 14" QHD+ (2560x1600) Touch,IR Cam, Mic, SafeShutter, ComfortView+, Proximity and Cam Sensor
+ $273.18

Non-Touch Display

Laptop, 14" FHD+ (1920x1200) Non-Touch, IR Cam, Mic and SafeShutter, ComfortView+, Proximity Sensor
Selected

Wireless Driver

Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 2x2 802.11ax 160MHz + Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless Driver
8 GB, LPDDR4x, 4266 MHz, integrated

Hard Drive

Help Me Choose

Solid State Drive (SSD)

256 GB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD, Class 35
Selected
512 GB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD, Class 35
+ $89.08

Processor Label

Intel® Core™ i5 non-vPro Processor Label

Keyboard

Single Point Keyboard English US with backlight

PalmRest

Palmrest, No Security, WLAN
Selected
Palmrest, Fingerprint Reader, WLAN
+ $41.57

Power

60W Adapter, USB Type-C, Small Form Factor
+ $26.72
65W Type-C EPEAT Adapter
Selected
90W Type-C Epeat Adapter
+ $14.84

Systems Management

No Out-of-Band Systems Management - vPro Disabled

Power Cord

E4 Power Cord 1M for English-UK

Primary Battery

Help Me Choose
2 Cell, 40 Wh, ExpressCharge™ Capable
Selected
3 Cell, 60 Wh, ExpressCharge™ Capable
+ $29.69

Operating System Recovery Media

Help Me Choose
Windows 10 Pro OS Recovery Media 64bit - USB
+ $23.75
OS Media Kit Not Included
Selected

Regulatory Label

No Regulatory Label
Selected
iMDA Label for WWAN, Singapore
$0.00

Freight Charges

FGA NB-OU-BTO Freight Charges(Singapore)

2 - Support My Dell

Dell Services: Hardware Support

More Info
3Y Basic Onsite Service

Support Services

Help Me Choose
STANDARD COVERAGE

Basic Support

  • service dash Accidental Damage optional*
  • service checkmark Hardware support
DELL RECOMMENDED

ProSupport

  • service dash Accidental Damage and Keep Your Hard Drive optional*
  • service checkmark Hardware support
  • service checkmark Onsite repairs - Service after Remote Diagnosis*
  • service checkmark Crisis monitoring & management
  • service checkmark Direct access to in-region engineers
  • service checkmark Single-source software & hardware expertise*
MOST COMPREHENSIVE

ProSupport Plus

  • service checkmark Accidental Damage and Keep Your Hard Drive included*
  • service checkmark Hardware support
  • service checkmark Onsite repairs - Service after Remote Diagnosis*
  • service checkmark Crisis monitoring & management
  • service checkmark Direct access to in-region engineers
  • service checkmark Single-source software & hardware expertise*
  • service checkmark Fixes problems before they occur*
  • service checkmark Automated virus/malware removal
  • service checkmark You keep your hard drive if replaced*
DROPS, SPILLS, SURGES, NO DEDUCTIBLE
Accidental Damage
DROPS, SPILLS, SURGES, NO DEDUCTIBLE
Accidental Damage
DROPS, SPILLS, SURGES, NO DEDUCTIBLE
Accidental Damage
Accidental Damage included in Plus

Support Services

Help Me Choose

Basic Service

4Y Basic Onsite Service
+ $19.80
5Y Basic Onsite Service
+ $100.21

ProSupport

3Y ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service
Selected
4Y ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service
+ $109.13
5Y ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service
+ $220.18

ProSupport Plus

3Y ProSupport Plus and Next Business Day Onsite Service
+ $102.42
4Y ProSupport Plus and Next Business Day Onsite Service
+ $291.95
5Y ProSupport Plus and Next Business Day Onsite Service
+ $411.59

Dell Services:Asset Protection

Help Me Choose
None
$0.00
Yr2-3 Extended Battery Service
+ $56.15
3Yr Accidental Damage Service
+ $62.06

Dell Services:Data Protection

Help Me Choose
3Yr Keep Your Hard Drive
+ $91.61
3Yr Hard Drive Data Recovery Service,for Non_RAIDed Hard Drives
+ $104.42

Dell Services:Deployment Services

Help Me Choose
None
Selected
Basic Deployment for Client Systems
+ $41.57
ProDeploy Dell Client PC
+ $170.04
ProDeploy Plus Dell Client PC
+ $378.32
Basic Deployment for Client Systems With Imaging
+ $66.51
Basic Deployment for Client Systems With Provisioning
+ $62.36
Fixed Basic Deployment for Client
+ $41.57

Dell Services:Training and Certification

DES - Dell Client Systems Deployment and Implementation Online Training, 1 Year Access
+ $284.62
DES - Dell Client Systems Support and Troubleshooting Online Training, 1 Year Access
+ $284.62
Education Services Training Credit 1-Redeem at education.dellemc.com,Expires 1 year from order
+ $3.62
Education Services Training Credit 10-Redeem at education.dellemc.com Expires 1 year from order
+ $36.16
Education Services Training Credit 100-Redeem at education.dellemc.com,Expires 1 year from order
+ $361.61
Education Services Training Credit 1000-Redeem at education.dellemc.com Expires 1 year from order
+ $3,616.02
Education Services Training Credit 10000-Redeem at education.dellemc.com,Expires 1 year from order
+ $36,160.22

Dell Services: Remarks

Battery Carries 1Yr Warranty from Invoice Date
Selected

Additional Software and Services

Configuration Services – Additional label

None
Selected
QR code label Hardware warranty
+ $17.58

Tech Support Phone Label - Standard

None
Selected
ProSupport IT Label
+ $22.12

Dell Services: MAC Address Label

None
Selected
Mac Address Label for On-board NIC
+ $13.67
Mac Address Color Asset Label
+ $21.99

Dell Services: Main Configuration Box Label

None
Selected
Main Configuration Box Label
+ $8.44

Service CFI- BIOS Remote Wakeup

None
Selected
System Information Label
+ $11.91
Mac Address with System Details Color Asset Label
+ $21.99

Service CFI- BIOS MultiCore Support

None
Selected
Order Details Label
+ $11.91
Order Details Color Asset Label
+ $21.99

Dell Services: Configuration Services HDD Partitio

None
Selected
Custom Partition-30% Primary/Remainder 70% Secondary
+ $10.69
Custom Partition-50% Primary/Remainder 50% Secondary
+ $13.06
Custom Partition-80% Primary/Remainder 20% Secondary
+ $10.69
Custom Partition-90% Primary/Remainder 10% Secondary
+ $10.69

Configuration Services - Custom (Order First)

Configuration Services - Custom Asset Report
+ $11.88
Configuration Services - Custom Image Load
+ $45.13
Configuration Services - Custom Hard Drive Partitioning
+ $22.57
Configuration Services - Custom Asset Tag
+ $41.62
Configuration Services - Custom BIOS Setting
+ $65.10
Configuration Services - Custom Dell System Restore
+ $12.48

Configuration Services - Inside Sales Quote Only

Configuration Services - Packaging Label
+ $20.33
CS FEE WS ONE FACT PROVISIONING
+ $46.01
Configuration Services - Drop in the Box
+ $17.12
Configuration Services - Custom Asset Tag
+ $41.62
Configuration Services - Dell Connected Configuration
+ $176.55
Configuration Services - Custom Image Load
+ $81.32
Configuration Services - Custom BIOS Configuration
+ $65.10
Configuration Services - Hardware Install/De-Install
+ $40.66
Configuration Services - Custom Asset Report
+ $21.40
(CS-S) Laser Etch
+ $43.87

Services: Absolute Security – Factory Activated

None
Selected
Absolute Control 1 Year
+ $57.40
Absolute Control 3 Years
+ $121.23
Absolute Control 4 Years
+ $161.07
Absolute Control 5 Years
+ $193.09
Absolute Resilience 1 Year
+ $84.78
Absolute Resilience 3 Years
+ $171.77
Absolute Resilience 4 Years
+ $214.70
Absolute Resilience 5 Years
+ $251.68

Trigger Logic Misc 1

None
Selected
Dell Technical Support Website Label
+ $13.67

Configuration Services Asset Report

None
Selected
Standard Config Services Asset Report
+ $11.88

Dell Services: OEM PES Box Label

None
Selected
OEM Ex-Works Box Label
+ $2.34

Dell Services: Custom BIOS Settings

BIOS: Wake-On-Lan Set To Enabled (LAN only)
+ $10.95
BIOS: Internal Bluetooth Set To Enabled
+ $10.95
BIOS: Internal Bluetooth Set To Disabled
+ $10.95
BIOS: Internal Wi-Fi Set To Enabled
+ $10.95
BIOS: Internal Wi-Fi Set To Disabled
+ $10.95
BIOS: Virtualization ON
+ $10.95
BIOS: VT for Direct I/O(ON)
+ $10.95
BIOS: Virtualization OFF
+ $10.95
BIOS: Speedstep On
+ $10.95
BIOS: Wake-On-Lan Set To Disabled
+ $10.95
BIOS: Fastboot - Auto
+ $10.31

3 - Accessories

Carrying Cases

Dell EcoLoop Leather Sleeve 14 - PE1422VL
Selected
Dell Pro Backpack 15 PO1520P Fits most laptops up to 15"
- $46.07

Accessories

Dell Premier Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Mouse US English - KM7321W - Retail Packaging
+ $107.12
Dell Premier Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - MS7421W - Retail Packaging
+ $59.39
Dell Multi-device Wireless Mouse MS5320W - Retail Packaging
Selected

Cables and Dongles

Dell USB-C(M) to USB-A(F) 3.0 Adapter
+ $32.00 + $20.00
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter (PXE boot support)
+ $51.00 + $33.41
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell USB-C(M) to DP Adapter
+ $53.00 + $34.72
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell HDMI to VGA Adapter
+ $52.00 + $34.06
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
7.4mm Barrel to USB-C Adapter
+ $41.00 + $31.77
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
  • Normally ships within 6+ weeks

Carrying Cases

Dell Pro Backpack 15 PO1520P Fits most laptops up to 15"
+ $94.00

Speakers and Soundbars

Kit - Dell Speakerphone with Multiport Adapter - MH3021P - SnP
+ $299.00 + $225.74
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Slim Soundbar SB521A
+ $69.00
Dell Stereo USB SoundBar AC511M for PXX19 & UXX19 Thin Bezel Displays
+ $69.00
Dell Professional Soundbar AE515M Skype for Business (w Stand)
+ $106.00

External Storage

Dell External Trayload USB 8 xDVD+/-RW Optical Drive
+ $68.20 + $48.76
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!

Additional Power Supply

Kit - Dell 60W Type-C USFF AC Adapter with UK power cord - SnP
+ $131.61
E5 90W Type-C AC Adapter (UK)
+ $89.00 + $65.41
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!
Dell Notebook Power Bank Plus - USB C, 65Wh(PW7018LC)
+ $265.00 + $210.68
  • Hurry! Online offer for a limited time only!

Additional Stands and Mounts

Dell Docking Station Mounting Kit (MK15)
+ $41.00

Also included in this system

The following options and default selections are included with your order.

Dell Latitude 9420 CTO Base
Additional Software
Info Configuration Only
Door Bottom, WLAN
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Document for MUI (English, Khemer, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Spanish)
Latitude 9420 Laptop Premium Packaging, 65W Adapter
Quick Reference Guide, Laptop
Latitude 9420 or 2-in-1 Laptop - Build Your Own
Starting Price
$5,499.47
$2,447.26
Delivery Services
Chargeable Optional
Online Price
$3,052.21
Order Code al9420gcto

Ratings & Reviews

Drivers, Manuals & Support

Drivers, Manuals & Support
Dell Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!
Get Started