PowerEdge T440 Tower Server
Powerful, expandable and quiet
Drive a wide variety of office workloads with flexible performance and capacity in a worry-free infrastructure.
Online Price From
Price Inclusive of 7% GSTCheck Estimated Delivery Times
PowerEdge T440 Tower Server
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Processor Thermal Configuration
Memory DIMM Type and Speed
Memory Configuration Type
RAID/Internal Storage Controllers
SATA HDD Info
Boot Optimized Storage Cards
Embedded Systems Management
iDRAC Service Module
Additional Network Cards
Optics & Cables for Network Cards
Fibre Channel Adapters
Additional PCIe Cards
BIOS and Advanced System Configuration Settings
Advanced System Configurations
Keep Your Hard Drive for Enterprise Services
Keep Your Component for Enterprise Services
Dell Services: On-site Diagnosis Service
Dell Services:Deployment Services
Dell Services:Additional Deployment Services
DPS:Training and Certification
Data Sanitization or Destruction for Ent Service
For Info Only
Tech Support Phone Label - Standard
MAC Address Label - Standard
Main Configuration Box Label - Standard
E-Support Label - Standard
System Information Label - Standard
Order Details Label - Standard
Dell Services: CFS
Configuration Services Asset Report
For Inside Sales Use - Dellplus Charges(Quote Only
Inspection Boxing Label - Standard
Also included in this system
The following options and default selections are included with your order.
PowerEdge T440 Tower Server
Price Inclusive of 7% GST
Support prices are dependent on hardware and OS costs.
Order Code pet440tm01sgoo
Features & Design
Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility
Designed to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5" or 16 x 2.5" drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated security
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!