Intel® Core™ i3
Intel® Core™ i5
Intel® Core™ i7
Intel® Core™ i9
|Internet Browsing & Productivity Application Performance||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓✓|
|What it's Great for||Value-priced for home-related tasks: internet browsing and watching videos.||Everyday Tasks: Document creation, productivity applications like Microsoft Office and basic gaming.||Business and/or home-related computer tasks: High-definition gaming, video editing, high-end content creation and development.||AAA Gaming and Development. Amazing mobile performance, uncompromising gaming and VR, and next-level content creation.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference among Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Core™ i5, intel® Core™ i7 and Intel® Core™ i9 processor?
- C – Desktop processor based on the LGA 1150 package with high performance graphics
- H – High performance graphics
- K – Unlocked
- M – Mobile
- Q – Quad-core
- R – Desktop processor based on BGA1364 (mobile) package with high performance graphics
- S – Performance-optimized lifestyle
- T – Power-optimized lifestyle
- U – Ultra-low power
- X – Extreme edition
- Y – Extremely low power
With an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor in a new computer has precise facial, voice, and fingerprint recognition. You can log on with just a look, your voice, or your finger print – it’s rock-solid security, hassle-free, and saves time.
- Lower the risk of identity and credit card theft with fingerprint recognition.
- Quick, secure checkout with a swipe of a finger makes online shopping a cinch.
Strong security against identity theft and fraud
- An automatic second layer of protection built in to your new computer’s hardware gives you peace of mind to help keep your information safe without slowing you down.
- Simple and carefree browsing without the hassle of remembering passwords.