Dell Technologies provides a powerful solution that helps simplify and automate time-consuming management tasks, so IT teams can do more with less without sacrificing device integrity or end-user productivity.
EXPLORE DELL CLIENT COMMAND SUITE
System management capabilities that save money, time and resources
By automating and streamlining endpoint management, Dell Client Command Suite helps IT minimize tedious, time-consuming and error-prone tasks. Included with commercial client systems, Dell Client Command Suite allows you to do more with less so you can optimize time spent managing your fleet.
Find the right drivers for your Dell fleet with Dell Command Deploy.
- Custom driver packs in an OS-consumable state
- Supports MEMCM, SCCM and MDT
Build, Deploy, and Manage BIOS policies with Dell Command Configure and PowerShell Provider.
- Configure 170+ BIOS settings with an easy-to-use GUI
- Secure baseline BIOS template for faster and easier endpoint protection
- Scripting option for remote configuration in both pre-OS and post-OS environments
Get the hardware heath status of your Dell fleet with Dell Command Monitor.
- Collect fleet inventory remotely
- Report hardware information, such as battery life and hard drive state
- Retrieve warranty status easily
Manage and automate system updates with Dell Trusted Update Experience.
- Identify, locate and install the latest BIOS, firmware, drivers and applications effortlessly
- Orchestrate updates remotely via command line
- Includes automatic prerequisite checks prior to installation
Custom Device Updates
Build and manage custom update libraries for your environment - right from a cloud console.
- Collaborate and share custom catalogs across teams
- Automatically create catalogs and deploy updates
- Store and retrieve catalogs for up to 2 years
Remotely manage vPro-enabled devices even when the device is inaccessible or powered off.
- Unique integration with Intel® vPro™ Out of Band for simplified provisioning
- Enables remote capabilities such as KVM connect and hard drive wipe
Workspace ONE Integration
Dell Client Command Suite integration with Workspace ONE provides a streamlined and secure management solution for Dell systems.
- Integrate Command Suite tools directly into the Workspace ONE console for ease of use
- Over-the-air management of OS, BIOS and applications with fewer steps
Microsoft Tools Integration
Dell Client Command Suite seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Configuration Manager for customized management of Dell systems.
- Console extensions for key Command tools and features
- Native support for BIOS, driver and firmware patches
- Integrated driver catalogs and imaging tools for simplified system deployment
- Script Library for easier and faster BIOS policy deployment
Learn about Client Command Suite tools
Watch video tutorials
Learn how to use popular Client Command Suite tools.
Try the tools yourself
Get to know Client Command Suite with a self-guided demo.
See the specs and benefits
Read more about the features and benefits of our system management solution.