Exclusive discounts for your association membersMembers of our partner associations are eligible for special financing and exclusive discounts of up to 20% on hundreds of Dell Laptops, Desktops, Monitors, Enterprise Products, Accessories, and much more.
Small Business Trusted AdvisorsFrom their first PC or Server to Networking Infrastructure, our Small Business Trusted Advisors are here to give your members FREE advice via one-on-one partnerships to fuel their business growth.
Dedicated Account ManagerA dedicated Dell Account Manager will work with your association leadership team to provide marketing and sales support. We will empower you to provide a VIP offer to your small business members. For example: discounts, product launch previews, exclusive content, topical webinars, and networking events.
How it worksIf you are a member of an enrolled association, congratulations! You savings start now.
To access your discount vouchers simply:
Visit your Association website
Login to the member area & request voucher
Return to dell.co.uk/forwork to secure your discounts
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a voucher code live on the Dell site, can I use this in conjunction with other voucher codes?
- You have entered an incorrect access password. Please check the password is not misspelled, there is no space before or after, then check with your association.
- The daily redemption allowance for your association have been exceeded. Please try tomorrow.
- You have exceeded your voucher allocation for the year. Please check the T&C’s
- In case you require personal assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check you entered 14 alphanumerical characters
- You did not select the right tab in the local store. Check the coupon description to see if applicable on ‘For Home’ or ‘For Work’
- You are not shopping in the local store. Vouchers are country specific.
- The voucher code has expired. Voucher codes expire at the end of the calendar year and need to be extended at no cost by your organization
Terms and Conditions
2. The voucher entitles you to a percentage discount for one or more of the specified products. The voucher can only be used for approved products or segments. You may also register your email address to receive special deals.
3. All purchases made must be made with a valid voucher on the Dell website www.dell.co.uk or by telephone with a sales representative at: 0800 085 4878
4. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other voucher offers. When ordering different products in a single order, multiple vouchers can be used. Unless expressly stated, a voucher cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
5. You will receive a maximum of eight vouchers per year. You can purchase up to five systems per voucher.
6. The discounting according to the voucher takes place at the online order after providing applicable and valid data as well as the voucher code during the order. The voucher discount will be included in the price before the customer submits the online order. In the case of discount requests, which the customer only submits after ordering online, the voucher discount cannot be credited. The discounting according to the voucher takes place at the telephone order after providing applicable and valid data as well as the voucher code during the order. The voucher discount will be included in the price before the customer submits the telephone order. In the case of discount requests that the customer only submits after the order, the voucher discount cannot be credited.
7. If you use this voucher and subsequently cancel or return the order (if permitted), the voucher will no longer be valid and the respective value may not be reapplied to another order. The value of the Voucher may not be redeemed for cash and is nontransferable.
8. Dell reserves the right to change prices, technical data, availability and terms and conditions of offer. All orders are subject to Dell's acceptance, which is made by written confirmation of the order. Changes and errors reserved.
9. The voucher is valid only in the country where it was issued.
10. Dell reserves the right to cancel any order that is placed under wrongful conditions.