Features and Design
- Remotely manage and update your desktops with next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
- Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
- Centralized control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Protect data from desktop to the cloud
- Centrally manage data-encryption policies across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E).
- Control access to systems and information with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management.
- Tighten security with integrated hardware such as self-encrypted drives and user-authentication options.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
- Physically secure your system with a lock slot, lockable port cover and lockable tabletop stand mount.
High performance for optimal productivity
- Boost productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processors.
- Available with Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8 Pro.
- Select the optional 23" (58.4 cm) edge-to-edge multi-touch screen.
- Store plenty of data and access it quickly with hard drive, solid-state drive (SSD) or high-performance solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD) options.
- Easily run multiple applications simultaneously with up to 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory.*
- Accelerate your video performance with optional discrete graphics.
Connect, communicate and collaborate
- Connect using onboard Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), optional Wireless LAN or optional Bluetooth®.
- Easily set up VoIP communications with integrated front microphone and headphone mini-jacks.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0 support.
- Communicate face-to-face with optional Full HD camera, Microsoft® Lync® and Lync-certified headsets.
- Make on-screen sharing easy with the panel’s wide viewing angle. Add a second monitor for dual-screen functionality.
Long-term stability and support
- Continue to work through heavy use with an OptiPlex system that is subjected to highly accelerated life testing.
- Manage transitions with confidence and help improve IT planning with a long product lifecycle.
Business-class support and service
Work confidently knowing you have access to comprehensive service and support. With Dell ProSupport* and Dell services, IT can focus on business priorities.
- Get 24x7 help from an expert engineer with optional Dell ProSupport, online or by phone, for assistance with unexpected hardware and software issues.
- Simplify your deployment and create a standardized environment with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
The right fit for your workspace
- Conserve valuable desk space with a clean and simple all-in-one design.
- Work comfortably in virtually any position using the optional articulated stand.
- Further minimize desktop clutter with an optional wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Deploy with flexibility and select from multiple configuration options. The All-in-One model is one of four OptiPlex chassis designs.
Integrated solutions to protect and manage
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with comprehensive, flexible, easily managed data protection and access-control solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing helps you improve service delivery to your desktops and enhance productivity with streamlined management and seamless access to data and resources.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliance and EPEAT registration provide assurance that your OptiPlex is energy smart.
- An environmentally conscious design, including a chassis built from 10 percent postconsumer recycled plastics, can help lower your environmental footprint.
Choose your accessories
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 9020 all-in-one
Dell KM632 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Free yourself from cable clutter with a wireless keyboard and mouse comb
Dell 500GB External Hard Drive
Store your photos, movies and files on a lightweight, portable hard drive and transfer data quickly with USB 3.0.
Dell C3765dnf Color Laser Printer
Boost productivity with a multifunction color printer featuring excellent print quality, time-saving features and low cost per page.
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!