Dell Memory Upgrade - 8GB - 1Rx8 DDR4 UDIMM 2400MHz ECC
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone ... Show More
Dell Memory Upgrade - 8GB - 1RX8 DDR4 UDIMM 2400MHz ECC
Why should I buy a Dell EMC Upgrades over a third-party part?
- PowerEdge T330
- PowerEdge R330
- PowerEdge T130
- PowerEdge R230
- Precision Workstation T3420
- PowerEdge T30
- Precision Workstation T3620
Memory DIMM Types
With more memory, the faster that data and instructions can be read, written, and performed by the server.There are three types of memory DIMMS for servers available. These DIMM types cannot be mixed in a single system, you must select the type of DIMM appropriate for your workload at the type of purchase.
- Unbuffered DIMM: UDIMM, an unbuffered, low density, low-latency DIMM that doesn't include a register or buffer chip. UDIMMs are generally used in applications requiring the lowest possible latency.
- Registered DIMM: RDIMM, a registered DIMM that provides high signal integrity -- performing parity checking to detect improper addresses or commands -- and increased performance for heavy workloads.
- Load reduced DIMMs: LRDIMM, uses a buffer to reduce memory loading to a single load on all DDR signals, allowing for greater density.
- Burn-in: Powered stress testing (i.e. increased temperature) to remove weak components.
- Component Test: Memory vendor-specific diagnostic tests performed at DRAM component level to ensure functionality.
- Module Test: Memory vendor-specific diagnostic tests performed at DIMM level to ensure functionality (with all DRAM components already mounted on DIMM PCB).
Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer's performance.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing to ensure it will work with your specific Dell System so it is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
Precision Workstation 3630 Tower
Precision Workstation T3420 SFF
Precision Workstation T3620 MT
Ratings & Reviews
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.