Features and Design
Striking Presence. Serious Business.
The smooth lines of the Vostro 330 Desktop will look great on your desk from any angle. This all-in-one can fit as easily into your office environment as it will into your budget.
Be productive. Feel secure.
Help increase productivity and expand your view with a 23" WLED Full HD display. Feel confident that your work is safe with Vostro reliable solutions for data protection and system security.
- Work fast with Intel® Core™ processors, discrete graphics options and Genuine Windows® 7 Professional.
- Upgrade easily by adding up to 8GB* of memory and up to 1TB* of storage as your business needs growth.
- Protect your data and your identity with the Fast Access facial recognition security solution.
- Back up your data and keep it safe with Roxio Creator Starter, which lets you burn, encrypt and password-protect data onto CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
Sleek. Efficient. Clutter-free.
Work smart and maintain a professional appearance with the Vostro 330 All-in-One Desktop. Within minutes of the easy, out-of-the-box setup, you will be ready to connect to the people and the peripherals you work with every day.
- Collaborate efficiently with remote offices and customers by videoconferencing with the built-in 2.0 megapixel webcam.
- Plug and go with your data or photos when you use the six easy-access USB ports and 7-in-1 media card reader.
- Stay organized by stowing the tuck-away keyboard when not in use.
Let your fingers do the work.
Experience work in a whole new way with the easy-to-use optional multitouch display on the Vostro 330 All-in-One Desktop. With just a swipe of the finger, you can toggle between windows, launch applications, scroll through a lengthy word document or manage images.
- Keep a crystal-clear view thanks to the anti-smudge glass on the multitouch display.
- Be productive and work efficiently when you navigate your screen with your fingers.
- Engage your customers with interactive touch presentations on your screen.
Service and support you can work with.
Help minimize your downtime with support that is convenient and easy to access right from your desktop. The Vostro 330 All-in-One Desktop offers a suite of service and support solutions designed with your business in mind.
Help is on your desktop with easy-to-use Dell Support Center, which provides support updates, alerts and troubleshooting tools to help keep you working efficiently.
Choose your own level of 24/7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport*, which can provide rapid response to help reduce unplanned downtime.
Protect your system from spills, drops and surges on your keyboard by adding Dell Accidental Damage Service*. Help keep your PC and network free from viruses and other threats with the pre-installed Trend-Micro Worry Free Business Security Service.
Vostro Services and SupportYou asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business.
From business hardware and accidental damage protection, to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options. You can be confident of the right support - to help keep your business running smoothly.
Standard with Every Vostro Desktop
- Easy to set up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs.
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service* after Remote Diagnosis* and Limited Hardware Warranty* Support.
- Collect & Return – Hardware phone support during business hours with repair and return in 6 working days from collection.
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware.
- Peace of mind with dedicated small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™*
Optional Support ServicesDell ProSupport – Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty, and can give your business things like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast access to a Dell certified senior-level technician.
- More of the "how-to-help" you need, which includes help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks.
- A single point of contact when something goes wrong with collaborative support. If the cause of your problem is due to software, or your non Dell hardware, we'll utilize our relationship with select third-party vendors and act as your single point of contact for issue resolution.
Keep Your Hard Drive – In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we won’t ask you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to your business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
Hard Drive Data Recovery – Can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
Certified Data Destruction – In the event of a disk failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction, and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Accidental Damage Service* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages, or electrical surges for up to 5 years.
Optional Installation and Maintenance ServicesDell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to 5 years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty* - Extend your limited hardware warranty* and Next Business Day On-Site Service* up to 5 years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service* – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site Service* – parts, labor and limited warranty.
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!