I’ve been getting comments from several customers like who have submitted their orders and have not received a response. Wanted to clarify how the process works, and the easiest way to illustrate it is to break it down into two main groups: Customers who purchase something, and customers who don’t. Basically, if no purchase is involved, you will receive an e-mail notification when your order is processed. If you are purchasing something, Dell will be contacting you directly to process work out payment details to process your order.
In all cases, please allow up to 10 business days (two weeks) for us to process your order and get back to you.
No purchase: you will receive e-mail order confirmations when your order is processed.
- XPS 700 customers who opt for the hardware kit at no charge
- XPS 700 customers who choose on-site installation service at no charge
Orders with payment: you will receive order details from the Dell representative who contacts you to process you order.
- XPS 710 customers who purchase a hardware kit
- XPS 710 customers who purchase the on-site install
- XPS 700 customers who purchase the discounted quad-core QX6700 processor