A few months ago, the Dell Cloud team released the industry’s first enterprise cloud console for self-service access to our Dell vCloud. The online tool provides enterprise customers with three reserved computing bundles and simple pay per use access.
Provides instant computing resources for pre-production environments such as develop/test/stage, functional testing, continuous integration, training and demo labs.
Handles more intensive workloads for your production environments such as multi-tiered web applications, SAP, SharePoint®, corporate portal and web hosting.
Provides a good fit for applications that require real-time storage and retrieval functionality or larger amounts of processing power.
All reserved packages also include the following cloud services:
- Internet Bandwidth – no charge for in-bound bandwidth
- Internet Bandwidth – first 100GB of out-bound bandwidth
- IP Addresses- 10 public IP addresses
- Security – Dell SecureWorks monitoring & VMware vShield
- Templates – SUSE Linux & Windows
- Dell ProSupport for Cloud Services – 24x7x365 expert phone support
The embedded video provides a quick overview of the Dell Cloud Management Console:
(Please visit the site to view this video)
For more information, contact your Dell sales representative or the links below: