There is little doubt that cash flow and access to capital remain big issues for businesses of all sizes – not to mention how to cut costs, do more with less and grow revenue. We are trying to do our part to offer customers quality products at the very best value backed by smart financing solutions that help precious budgets go farther.
Over the past few months, we’ve announced some aggressive financing and leasing offers through Dell Financial Services and our partners, and we are expanding these to help customers procure the necessary IT solutions to effectively run their businesses. Below is a recap of the latest financing news from Dell:
Today, we created a special Fair Market Value (FMV) lease rotation program for well-qualified small and medium business customers in the United States. For orders of $3,500 or more (before tax, shipping and a $75 documentation fee), we have a 36-month FMV lease that allows you to order qualifying equipment & configurations today, and at the end of the term, you’ll have paid less in lease payments than the equipment’s original price.
· Available to well-qualified Small and Medium Business customers
· 36 month lease term
· $3,500 minimum order amount (before tax and shipping, and $75 documentation fee)
· Assumes customer will return the equipment at the end of the term
· Not available on EqualLogic and EMC storage solutions
We haven’t seen an offer like this anywhere else and look forward to your feedback! (FYI: Offer expires May 1, 2009). Interested customers should contact their sales representative for more details. For customers who may not qualify for this promotion, we continue to offer no payments for 90-days on FMV leases.
· This week, we also announced Europe-wide zero-percent financing promotions on servers and laptops through the end of April 2009. Customers should contact their Dell sales representative to learn more.
· Last month in the United States, we announced a zero percent $1 buy-out lease promotion on select Dell PowerEdge servers and Latitude laptops. The minimum technology investment required to receive the promotion was $25,000. We have just lowered the minimum investment required to $5,000 $2,500 and extended qualifying equipment & configurations to PowerEdge servers, PowerVault storage, EqualLogic storage and Latitude laptops. (Offers are good for qualified U.S.-based small and medium businesses until May 1, 2009).
· On March 6, we announced an EqualLogic storage 0%, 12-month financing offer for our Registered and Certified PartnerDirect channel partners. On March 9, we blogged about a new FMV lease promotion for channel partners.
We will continue to create smart financing solutions that allow our customers to get more for less. We look forward to your feedback, and will continue to keep you posted on any new developments.