At Dell Technologies, we never stop pushing for better. We are deeply committed to helping our customers push through every challenge and deliver the right technology so they can innovate to serve their customers in amazing new ways. To do this, we take an active approach, incorporating customer feedback that helps shape the future path of our products and services. That’s why we are so honored to be recognized – for the third consecutive year – as a Customers’ Choice in the May 2022 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” for Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
Continuously Modern HCI Portfolio
Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) is not new, so it is well understood that it vastly improves infrastructure efficiency and lower costs. In fact, Dell Technologies has been #1 in HCI Systems for 19 consecutive quarters.* We have achieved this feat by leveraging our customers’ feedback and support to deliver a dynamic, modern HCI portfolio – rooted in deep software innovation- that address an expanding and evolving range of use cases. Our software-driven innovation focuses on three main areas:
- AIOps: Fully automated lifecycle management for a consistent, exceptional operational and DevOps-ready experience
- Multi-Cloud: Simple and consistent cloud experience wherever and however (e.g., containers, VMs) your applications reside
- Security: Be confident with secure, reliable and high performing platforms
What Our Customers are Saying
“No downtime”, “the complete package”, “amazing experience” are some of the phrases used in the 68 verified published peer reviews that contributed to the Customers’ Choice distinction from a wide range of industries, company size and geographical deployment area. Read some of the excerpts below:
- “PowerFlex Provides a Fast, Scalable and Stable Storage Platform. As with the latest iteration of the software (PowerFlex 3.6) upgrading went fine without a problem. No downtime during the whole upgrade process!” – Specialist ICT (read full review)
- “The Dell VxRail solution has saved me and my team countless hours. I don’t have to check version and bios to ensure that servers, storage switching and storage are all compatible. Dell VxRail is the complete package.” – Assistant Director Information Systems, Healthcare (read full review)
- “VxRail Has Made It Very Easy to Manage Our VMware Environment. Our VxRail experience has been amazing, the scalability and upgrades have been amazing.” – Infrastructure Engineer, Government (read full review)
- “Data Center Transformation with VxRail. I would recommend VxRail to anybody looking to make virtualization management simple.” – Analyst, Education (read full review)
- “We needed to make generational leap that was going to set us up for long-term growth opportunities and flexibility in the applications and services we were going to provide. VxRail from implementation to current has proved its value.”- IT Technology Support Manager, Government (read full review)
To read all the published peer reviews, visit VxRail Reviews and/or PowerFlex Reviews. Visit our website for more information on the Dell HCI Portfolio, including VxRail and PowerFlex.
Thank You Again
We are grateful to all our customers who submitted VxRail and PowerFlex reviews on our behalf. These reviews inform our products, shape our services, and help define our customer journey and we look forward to building on the experience that earned us this distinction. If you have a Dell Technologies story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
About Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise IT decision makers. The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice is a recognition of vendors in this market by verified end-user professionals, taking into account overall customer satisfaction, user interest and adoption by industry, geography and company size. To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
*IDC Worldwide Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, 4Q2021
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and the GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge and PEER INSIGHTS are trademarks and service marks, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Ratings and reviews based on 68 published reviews between March 1, 2021 and February 28, 2022.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Peer Contributors May 2022