Join Dell On Tuesday September 17th between 10 am and 3 pm EDT as we host another social media think tank discussion focused on #CyberSecurity.
Cyber Security is like a really tasty Dagwood sandwich with scrumptious layers comprised of technology, processes, practices and procedures to protect computers, networks, data from unauthorized access, vulnerabilities and attacks delivered via the Internet. These attacks have increased significantly over the last decade and wreak havoc exposing sensitive data, disrupting business operations and ultimately imposing increasing costs on the economy.
Although there are many important layers to the Cyber Security sandwich, IAM is the bread that surrounds and holds together your favorite football snack. That is, identity and access management is the foundation for keeping cyber criminals at bay. Dell software understands that shrinking budgets, moving deadlines, overburdened staff and increased regulations keep the world of IAM constantly changing. This is why our products satisfy your hunger with IAM solutions for the real-world. Our products such as One Identity Manager and Privilege Password Manager just to name a couple, focus on ensuring that employees have only the secure access they need to do their jobs, but nothing more. Moreover, our solutions put the organization in charge of approving employee access without putting the burden on IT.
We hope you can join us on Tuesday, September 17th for a meeting of the cyber security minds. The #CyberSecurity think tank discussion will be between 10 am and 3 pm EDT . Participants will include thought leaders from the military, government institutions, academia, media, analyst firms and other industry experts, as well as four strong Dell Security Leaders, including Dell Software’s very own resident IAM expert, Jonathan Sander. Discussions will focus on top cyber security issues threatening today’s IT landscape and will be moderated by cyber security thought leader and SANS Director of Emerging Security Trends, John Pescatore.
- Jonathan Sander, IAM and Security Strategist for Dell Software – @sanderiam
- Col. Jeff Schilling, Director of Dell SecureWorks Incident Response
- Col. Barry Hensley, Executive Director of Dell SecureWorks CTU – @brhensley
- John McClurg, VP, Chief Security Officer, Dell – @JohnMcClurg
Industry Thought Leaders
- John Pescatore (Moderator), SANS Director of Emerging Security Trends – @john_pescatore
- Jerry Gamblin, Network Security, State of Missouri – @JGamblin
- CAPT. Jeff Scheidt, Cyber Policy Division, Joint Staff, DDJ5 Trans-Regional Policy
- Charles Kolodgy, Research VP for Security Products at IDC – @ckolodgy_idc
- Mike Riley, Bloomberg News, Chief Security Reporter – @rileybloomberg
- Michael Santarcangelo, Catalyst • Writer • Speaker, Security Catalyst – @catalyst
- Amy DeCarlo, Principal Analyst, Security and Data Center Services at Current Analysis – @CurrentAnalysis
- Erin Jacobs, Information Security Seirēn, PCI-QSA, and HCIC at Urbane Security – @SecBarbie
- Tony Sager, Director of Security Programs, Council on CyberSecurity – @CouncilonCyber
- Kelly Jackson Higgins, Senior Editor at Dark Reading – @kjhiggins
- Leigh Honeywell, Security Program Manager, Microsoft – @hypatiadotca
- Dave Dittrich, Affiliate Researcher at University of Washington and Higher Education Consultant – @davedittrich
With so many cyber security experts on the panel, online viewers are bound to get their fill of valuable information that will help them in their own environments to address today’s – and tomorrow’s security challenges.
Click here for the Livestream broadcast on 9/17. Hope to see you online!