At Dell, our objective is simple: amaze customers with products that are easy to use and always connected. Whether your needs are personal entertainment, professional productivity or both, Dell is proud to offer industry leading solutions that strike a perfect balance between powerful computing and premium design. With Thanksgiving around the corner and the holiday shopping season upon us, we’re excited to announce availability of the XPS 11 2-in-1 and the updated XPS 13 Ultrabooks, availability of the Dell Precision M3800 mobile workstation and introduction of the new OptiPlex 3020 desktop. I’d like to take a moment to tell you a little more about each and why we’re confident they will satisfy all aspects of your daily computing needs.
Dell XPS 11 2-in-1 and XPS 13 Ultrabook Built to Perform and Delight
For consumers and mobile professionals, the gorgeous XPS 11 and XPS 13 with touch and the Dell Wyse PocketCloud app are now available for sale on Dell.com in the United States and in select countries around the world. These premium systems feature top-of-the-line materials including machined aluminum, carbon fiber, vibrant displays, and Corning Gorilla Glass NBT to help minimize scratches and streaks on your touch computing machine. Each system offers blazing-fast performance, uncompromising durability and the ultimate immersive experience.
- With the highest resolution display (Quad HD, 2560 x 1440) on an 11.6-inch 2-in1, the acrobatic XPS 11 is the world’s thinnest, lightest and most compact 2-in-1 Ultrabook available today. Featuring a 360-degree rotating hinge design, the 2-in-1 is sure to turn heads as it transitions from tablet to laptop with ease. The XPS 11 starts at $999.99 USD. Initially previewed at Computex 2013, check out some of the recent media coverage highlights: SlashGear, GottaBeMobile
- The award-winning XPS 13 Ultrabook has a 13.3-inch, edge-to-edge display that innovatively fits into a footprint similar to an 11-inch laptop, is razor thin and light, and weighs less than 3lbs. It is built for mobility and performance with longer battery life than the previous generation, a touch screen option, 4th generation (Haswell) Intel Core processors, and Intel HD 4400 graphics. The XPS 13 starts at $999.99 USD. Here’s a great article that provides more details: liliputing
Dell Precision M3800 Thin & Light Mobile Workstation with Uncompromising Performance
For engineers and digital content creators who need to edit or collaborate with vendors and clients on the road, the Dell Precision M3800, the world’s thinnest and lightest 15-inch mobile workstation, is now available globally, starting at $1,799 USD. First unveiled at Siggraph and officially announced last month, the workstation includes a number of industry firsts and has created sustained excitement among press, reviewers and customers – a few examples include PC Magazine, Notebook Review, TechRadarPro, Hot Hardware, and Pro Video Coalition.
- The Dell Precision M3800 merges beautiful design in an ultra-thin form factor with uncompromising performance. It’s our thinnest and lightest 15-inch true mobile workstation at less than three-quarters of an inch thin (18 mm) and starting at 4.15 pounds (1.88 kgs).
- Loaded with up to 16GB of memory, a 4th-generation Intel Core i7-4702HQ 8 threaded quad-core processor with up to 3.2 GHz clock speeds for seamlessly running professional software applications. It’s tuned and optimized for the top media & entertainment, engineering and design applications from Adobe, Autodesk, Avid, Dassault, among others, guaranteeing mission critical applications will run as designed.
- Packed with professional-grade NVIDIA Quadro K1100M graphics with 2GB of dedicated memory for everything from rendering to complex modeling and is available with a Quad HD+ display with 3200 x 1800 resolution for visualizing and bringing creative ideas to life. It also includes dual-cooling to allow maximum performance at all times, and more than 10 hours of battery life with NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology that maximizes battery life for extended productivity.
In addition to these newly available products, today we’re announcing a powerful new OptiPlex desktop solution for our business customers that can help boost productivity.
Dell OptiPlex 3020 Desktop Combines Essential Computing Power with Security and Manageability
The globally available new OptiPlex 3020 desktop provides industry-leading performance and best-in-class security in a budget-friendly package, starting at $499 USD.
- The Dell OptiPlex 3020 offers best-in-class security with TPM and Dell Data Protection solutions. It’s available with Dell Data Protection | Encryption for advanced authentication and leading edge malware prevention, and automatically ships with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace to protect employees and data from advanced malware attacks in real time.
- The new desktop packs essential computing power with up to Intel® i5 Core™ Processors, Intel® HD Graphics 4600 and dual monitor capabilities for increased productivity and efficiency.
- The OptiPlex 3020 offers best-in-class manageability through with Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE. Dell automated tools and utilities streamline deployment, monitoring and updates of your OptiPlex systems. Tool-less design makes the OptiPlex 3020 a highly serviceable commercial-level desktop.
For the most enjoyable, high-performance computing experience, order your Dell devices today and see why we’re proud to say this is the most impressive product lineup we’ve ever offered!