Tailored solutions to meet your specific business outcomes.
Dell streamlines remote IT operations and helps ease the day-to-day burden on your IT teams. The foundation of our managed workplace services are built on pre-engineered best practices that can be tailored to your specific needs. The capabilities we offer are designed to enrich the technology experience for your employees and make sure you get the most out of your IT investment.
Many of the world’s largest companies rely on Dell Technologies for IT operations management, and so can you. We bring expertise in key technologies and the scale required for investments in automation, and we are committed to your success.
- Free up your IT team from the daily maintenance required to deliver, support, and maintain a productive work-from-anywhere experience
- Dell service engineers are an extension to your IT department, providing strategy, expertise and resources, where you need it
- Our approach includes pre-engineered best practices combined with industry-leading technology solutions that enable workplace efficiencies
- Our solutions provide a hassle-free experience for your employees and IT department, allowing more time to focus on company growth
- Dell is your single source with the scale and capabilities to deliver tailored managed workplace solutions around the world
Device Lifecycle Management
DELL LIFECYCLE HUB
Simplify end-user device lifecycle management and improve employee experiencesThe Dell Lifecycle Hub combines warehousing and inventory management with configuration services and deployment expertise into one end-to-end solution. With included return, repair, whole unit exchange, and refurbishing services, Dell Lifecycle Hub helps keep employees working and maximizes use of device inventory.
- Delivers a ready to work experience for employees
- Allows IT departments to focus on business priorities
- Optimizes device utilization over the full lifecycle
Tailored Solutions to Meet Customer Needs
IT Service Desk
End user support, how and when they need it.
Dell service experts become an extension of your IT department, taking care of the day-to-day support tasks.
- 24x7 remote IT service desk provides expert help
- Support available through an online IT service platform
- Streamlined process resolves hardware and software issues quickly
DEVICE MANAGEMENT WITH MICROSOFT ENDPOINT MANAGER
Proactive device monitoring, updating and optimizing for the end-user environment.
Modern security and device management using Intune through the cloud with Azure.
- Monitor device health, performance and application usage
- Management of Windows 10 as a Service updates
- End user devices are well protected with Microsoft Zero Trust technology
Microsoft 365 Management Services
Enhance collaboration and productivity with expert Microsoft Office 365 management and support.
Let us handle monitoring and problem resolution as well as service requests for administrative and workload tasks.
- Proactive planning, management, monitoring, reporting
- Microsoft 365 administered to best fit your workplace
- Have confidence that your data, users and apps are secure
Managed Detection and Response
Detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats across your IT environment.
Leveraging Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR security analytics platform and our security expertise, we help secure your environment across endpoints, network, and cloud.
- 24x7 advanced threat detection and investigations
- Threat response actions performed by certified security experts
- Continuously updated threat intelligence helps you stay ahead of new threats
CLIENT MANAGED SERVICES
Inspire employees with the technology they want and the support they need when they need it.
Tailored end-to-end lifecycle management and end user solutions that enrich the technology experience and maximize technology value.
- A modern end user experience on any device, anytime, anywhere
- Lifecycle depot services for Dell and other hardware providers
- Decades of experience in end user support and lifecycle services
Offers not available in all locations. Please contact your Dell Sales Representative for more information.