D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DES-1005P unmanaged PoE switch to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.
• Five 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Ports
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
Power over Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE on port 1
• 15.4W PoE power budget
• IEEE 802.3x flow control
• Store-and-forward switching scheme
• Fanless – silent operation
• Plug-and-play installation
• Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
Number of Ports
Data Transfer Rates
Media Interface Exchange
MAC Address Table
MAC Address Learning
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
Device Dimensions (W x D x H)
The DES-1005P offers an economical way for SOHO users to not only enjoy the benefit of having a five-port network switch, but having a five-port network switch with one of those ports PoE enabled. Users can then easily create a PoE home surveillance system even in locations where power sockets are limited. The addition of a PoE port to a five port switch allows SMB users an alternative to larger, more expensive switches, without having to sacrifice the need to power PoE devices.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.