With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Through innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence we are excited to present our 5 Megapixel Security System with Dual Sensor Technology. We are bringing innovation to the palm of your hands.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, May 2016 – October 2017
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband internet connection. See product specifications for Windows® and Apple® operating systems compatibility.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G smartphones. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the internet and smartphone. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl X app (smartphones) and Night Owl X HD app (tablets) are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) No audio enabled camera included.
(9) Owl Scan™ is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
(10) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
(11) Please ensure that your existing cables are at a minimum Class 2 In-Wall Rated.
(12) Professional installation is offered by InstallerNet, Inc. Additional charges will apply for this service. See details inside box.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
This excellent 5MP Smart detection security system provides more pixels than standard 1080p (2MP)! Additionally, these 5MP cameras have been infused with the Dual Sensor technology to truly take your security experience to the next level. Prior to this advancement, standard security systems would send alerts to your Smart Device anytime a camera detected motion. These Extreme 5MP cameras use both a passive infrared sensor and motion sensor to detect humans, animals and vehicles. Whereas heavy rain, bugs and changes in lighting could potentially produce motion alerts on older systems, this technology requires both changes in motion and heat be detected simultaneously. Come rain or shine, you can protect what matters most by placing the cameras where they will be of most use! These weatherproof cameras are intended for use both indoors and outdoors, to ensure you receive the coverage you demand.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.