With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Through innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence we are excited to present our 4K UHD Wired Smart Security NVR System. We are bringing innovation to the palm of your hands.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, January 2016 – June 2019
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and High Speed Internet Connection with a minimum 3Mbps upload speed. If your NVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The NVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -22°F or above 131°F. These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your NVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) Audio enabled cameras included.
(8) Images may vary.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Introducing Night Owl's 4K Ultra HD Wired IP Camera Security System with L2 Color Boost Technology and Rapid Image Detection Technology (RID). This expandable IP based video security system is ideal for protecting and monitoring your home or business. The 12 included wired security cameras capture 4K Ultra HD video and audio recorded by a stateof- the-art Network Video Recorder (NVR). The NVR includes 16 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports that run video, audio, and power using standard Ethernet cables. With H. 265 Advanced Video Compression Technology, 4K data is efficiently compressed for quicker delivery allowing for an enjoyable remote viewing experience. The 4 TB hard drive provides a tremendous amount of local storage, and redundant backup delivers greater reliability. The cameras produce mind-blowing 4K Ultra HD video and continue recording in full color in low-light settings. As light fades, the cameras record in full color utilizing Night Owl's L2 Color Boost Technology, only switching to Night Vision when necessary. Using Rapid Image Detection Technology (RID), these intelligent cameras minimize false alerts by distinguishing true threats from non-threats like rain, wind, and bugs. Whenever real motion events are detected, the system will immediately send push notifications to your Smart Device. With Night Owl's free and exclusive App, you can easily view your cameras from anywhere in the world!
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.