Capture full-color video even in low-light settings with Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology. As the surrounding area gets darker the camera continues to capture video in full-color without compromising any details. Low-light sensors allow the cameras to produce crisp color images as light fades, inside or outside. When it gets too dark, the camera switches to black and white Night Vision mode ensuring the quality and details of the image are always preserved.
With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Through innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence we are excited to present our 5MP Security System with Dual Sensor Technology. We are bringing innovation to the palm of your hands.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, November 2015 – October 2018
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(5) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -4°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) The cameras included with this system are not audio enabled.
(8) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(9) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(10) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(11) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(12) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
(13) Images may vary.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%. It detects movement from people, animals and vehicles. System records only when necessary to conserve hard drive space and sends you alerts that matter. Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat and motion are detected within a camera's field of view.
The cameras are weather-resistant to withstand moisture and dirt debris. They are equipped with 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket preventing exposure from potential intruders and feature super strong housing. Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet and view your system from anywhere in the world.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.