Stop trespassers in their tracks! Human motion activates the bright spotlight on the Wired cameras, adding an extra layer of security and protection.
The 1080p HD Wired Spotlight cameras use artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms to detect human motion. Real-time alerts are sent directly to your Smart Device, keeping you connected to your world.
Hold off the darkness! With Night Owl’s L2 Color Boost® Technology your Wired Spotlight cameras continue recording in full-color as light fades to darkness.
With cutting-edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl® is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl® offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high-quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We’ve got your world covered.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, January 2016 – June 2019
The 1080p HD Wireless cameras have our Smart Motion Detection Technology which uses dual sensors (heat and motion) to detect heat from animals, people, and vehicles. When an event is detected, you receive a real-time alert on your Smart Device.
Each 1080p HD Wireless camera includes 2-way audio. Capture the most important sights and sounds around your home or business.
Easily add to your new Hybrid system to accommodate your coverage needs. This ensures you have eyes and ears where you need them most.
With the integration of Google Assistant, you can live stream your cameras to your TV in real-time using simple voice-activated commands.
As day turns to night, your cameras continue monitoring and recording when motion is detected. The cameras enter black and white mode to continue displaying the crisp 1080p HD image you deserve!
Keep an eye on your world from anywhere in the world. Night Owl® makes remote viewing easy, and there are no monthly fees.
Keep an eye on your world both indoors and outdoors. This flexibility provides your property with the coverage it needs.
With a 1TB pre-installed hard drive and powerful video compression, this Hybrid DVR is a force to be reckoned with. H.265 technology provides more efficient video compression helping to save hard disk drive (“HDD”) space and enhance the remote viewing experience.
At Night Owl®, our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience for any technical support required. We provide more assistance than any other security brand.
• 1 x 1080p HD Hybrid DVR with 1TB Hard Drive
• 1 x DVR Power Adapter
• 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
• 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
• 1 x USB Mouse
• 2 x DVR Antennas
• 1 x Support Material Packet
• 3 x Night Owl® Security Stickers
• 1080p HD Wired Spotlight Cameras (Quantity varies by model)
• Camera Power Adapter (1 per 4 cameras)
• 4-Way Power Splitter (1 per 4 cameras)
• 60 ft. Video/Power Camera Cables (1 per camera)
• 1080p HD Wireless Cameras (Quantity varies by model)
• Camera Power Adapter (1 per camera)
• Camera Antenna (1 per camera)
• Mounting Hardware and Screws (3 per camera)
(1) Internet and Smart Device access requires a router and High-Speed Internet connection with a minimum 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl® does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your product over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl® Apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(5) 1080p HD Wireless cameras are intended for Indoor/Outdoor use and have an operating temperature range of -4°F to 140°F. 1080p HD Wired Spotlight cameras are intended for Indoor/Outdoor use and have an operating temperature range -40°F to 140°F. These cameras are weather-resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(6) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. for 1080p HD Wireless cameras and up to 100 ft. for 1080p HD Wired Spotlight cameras (under ideal conditions). Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(7) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(8) 1080p HD Wireless cameras have a 500 ft. wireless range within direct line of sight of the DVR.
(9) 1080p HD Wireless cameras include 2-way audio. 1080p HD Wired Spotlight cameras are not audio enabled.
(10) 1080p HD Wireless cameras must be connected to the Hybrid DVR and are NOT for standalone use.
(11) Video streaming may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Night Owl’s control, such as intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
(12) Night Owl® does not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
(13) Never install or remove the HDD while the DVR is powered on. Opening the cover of the DVR may cause severe electrical shock.
(14) Human Detection Technology is only compatible with select models. Please refer to NightOwlSP.com for more information on compatibility.
(15) Images may vary.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Google, Google Home, Chromecast and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
The Night Owl 1080p Wired + Wireless Security System provides true security and flexibility. At 1080p you will capture recordings with clarity and precision. Human Detection technology uses advanced algorithms to identify human motion, thereby reducing false notifications and conserving hard drive space. A motion-activated spotlight will activate anytime one of the 1080p wired cameras senses motion for added peace of mind. L2 Color Boost technology captures full-color video even in low-light settings. As day turns to night, it continues producing detailed color images long after other cameras, only switching to Night Vision if necessary. As if this wasn't enough, the Hybrid DVR is also compatible with the 1080p wireless cameras and 1080p smart doorbell.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.