Manufacturer part C11CG19203 | Dell part AA763380 | Order Code epet4760sap | Epson
*The NPD Group Total Channel Tracking Service U S & Canada Inkjet SF/MF Printers Refillable ink tank included based on units February 2019 - January 2020 Supertank printers are defined as refillable ink tank printers
1. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
2. Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
3. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo
4. Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of September 2018.
5. Voice-activated printing is not available with the Epson Expression® EcoTank ET-2500 and ET-2550 printers, and Epson printers that are 5 or more years old. See www.epson.com/voice for device compatibility. Epson Connect™ account and voice-activated account registration required.
6. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
7. Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 50,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 50,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), you must register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details.
9. ET-2600/2700/3700/4700/7700/16000 Series and ST-2000/3000/4000 Series included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. ET-7700 Series included ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower. ET-8700 included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo
10. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
11. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
The fast, wireless, full-featured Cartridge-Free all-in-one with ADF and fax.
The EcoTank ET-4760 offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles ― costing as little as 1 cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges(1).
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.