USB-Live2 Video Capture Device for PC / Laptop
Watch, capture or record live video from your VCR, camcorder or video camera with the USB Live2 Video Capture Device from Hauppauge. USB Live2 connects to any S-Video or composite video source and plugs into your PC or laptop's USB port. Its video digitizer turns your analog video into digital video, and then sends 30 digital images per second over the USB (1.1 or 2.0) bus. You can bring live video into your PC from the camcorder, VCR or video camera with maximum video format size of 720x480 (NTSC video). Moreover, the indicator LEDs shows that it is powered on and a video signal is present. It also has a removable A/V cable set, so you can leave the cables connected to your A/V source while moving the USB Live2 to a different computer. Furthermore, it can be used with internet videoconferencing applications such as Microsoft's NetMeeting, CU-SeeMe and more. With all these features, the USB-Live2 Video Capture Device is the easy way to bring video into your PC or laptop!
- USB based video capture device for your Windows PC
- Watch live video, grab images and movies plus videoconference on your PC or laptop
- Indicator LEDs showing that USB-Live2 is powered on and a video signal is present
- Easy way to bring video into your PC or laptop
- Spice up your multimedia presentations
- Add video clips to your WebPage
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.