Address your support needs, from end-user PCs to complex data centers, and enhance your IT team with premium hardware and software support proficiency by using Dell ProSupport. Whether you have Dell hardware or mixed vendors, one office or hundreds around the world, Dell ProSupport can protect your investments with a simple yet flexible approach:
- Single point of accountability with access to highly trained experts, 24x7x365
- Next Business Day On-site Service on select models following telephone-based troubleshooting and diagnosis, with optional parts and labor response
- Third-party vendor collaborative support available on select hardware and software
- Escalation management with customer-set severity-level options
- Options for varied software, protection and advisory services
- Access to online Global Command Centers and support forums to help manage self-dispatch process of parts and labor, regardless of location
Choose the speed of response best suited for your users and IT environment:
- Next Business Day On-site parts and/or labor dispatch — accelerated response with 8-hour parts and/or labor on-site support after completion of phone-based troubleshooting for level 1 plus self-identify severity levels 2 and 3 for escalated incidents.
- Escalation management for critical support — mission-critical response with 2-, 4- or 8-hour on-site parts and/or labor on-site support, plus self-identify severity level 1 for dispatch and phone-based troubleshooting, with a designated point of contact for resolution management, escalation and status updates.