Gain the network performance you need for next-generation workloads with Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone, purpose-built for nonstop networking and scalable for private clouds.
Experience nonstop connectivity designed to provide efficient and reliable end-to-end SAN communications.Confirm uninterrupted network service with dynamic fabric provisioning.
• Helps eliminate fabric reconfiguration when adding or replacing servers.
• Reduces the need for zone modification and logical unit number (LUN) masking.
• Allows devices to be moved within a switch, such as migrating virtual World Wide Names (WWNs), with a simple move command.
Help safeguard fabric link-level integrity with end-to-end optics and link validation.
• Identify and isolate optics and cable problems faster.
• Non-intrusively verify transceiver and cable health through electrical and optical tests, cable health checks, digital diagnostics and more.
Help ensure predictable application performance over links with granular latency and distance measurements and application-level I/O profile simulations.
Keep up with dynamic business demands through an established foundation of scalability and reliability that efficiently enables private cloud deployments as well as virtualized data centers.
Enhance the scale-out, shared-storage network design to meet the requirements for cloud storage, including:
• A flat network topology that connects every chassis to each other without using routers.
• Any-to-any connectivity where any node can send or receive traffic to or from any other node within the network through a single interface.
• Low-latency interconnects for fast communication with minimal delay.
Streamline deployment and consolidate end-to-end SAN administration with enhanced network-management tools, such as:
• New inline port diagnostics and advanced monitoring that accelerates deployment and helps improve troubleshooting efficiency.
• Network advisor, which helps centralize server connectivity and resources management.
• Fabric-wide power monitoring that supports energy-efficient operations.
Choose from two Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone models:
• DCX 8510-4, with up to 192@16Gbps ports, for large enterprise edge, midsize enterprise fabric cores or application engines.
• DCX 8510-8, with up to 384@16Gbps ports, for large enterprise fabric cores.
Build state-of-the-art speed and reliability into your SAN infrastructure with the Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone, designed to maximize application and storage performance for I/O- and bandwidth-intensive applications.
• Up to 8.2Tbps total chassis bandwidth provides as much as twice the bandwidth of competitive solutions.
• Provides up to 384@16Gbps ports that deliver about 40 percent more performance per port than 10GbE SANs1.
• 512Gbps slot bandwidth helps minimize oversubscription, enhancing the number of available line-rate ports and enabling higher service-level agreements (SLAs).
The Brocade DCX 8510 Backbone provides outstanding performance to support rapid traffic growth and the increased requirements for virtualized environments. It also enables you to consolidate, scale and automate your IT resources, leveraging the benefits of virtualization to help your business evolve toward private cloud architectures.
Our global team of network experts understands the complexities of IT ecosystems, including multi-vendor environments. We have the skillset and experience to not only quickly resolve performance issues but also transform your network to meet the demands of your business.
Dell EMC network consultants provide expert guidance to help you optimize and transform the network environment for the demands of today’s multi-cloud infrastructures. Our deep infrastructure and application expertise combined with sophisticated network analysis toolsets address a wide range of network technology and process challenges.
Leverage the Dell EMC ProDeploy Enterprise Suite to get your network installed and configured. Our experts can free your IT staff to focus on your core business, minimize downtime and give you the confidence that the job will be done right, the first time.
Gain access to ProSupport technical experts who can assist with your most complex networking challenges. The Dell EMC ProSupport Enterprise Suite provides networking support around the clock and around the globe, helping your team maintain a high level of productivity.
Dell EMC offers flexible training programs so your staff can build the right skills to successfully manage and utilize your network to its full potential. Through our personalized approach, your staff gets the exact training they need to improve productivity and adoption, decrease downtime, and reduce end-user support calls.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.