- Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
- Longer Battery Life: Choose a 3-year warrantied long-life battery option, or select standard high-capacity batteries paired with Dell ExpressCharge™ technology, which allows for an 80% recharge in about an hour.
- Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad lets you work smartly - and comfortably - in virtually any situation.
- Keyboard: Choose an optional keyboard featuring anti-microbial* protection.
Global Service & Support
- Advanced Security & Systems Management: 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite* Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition & Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
Seamless Desktop Transitions: E-Port and E-Port PlusTransition seamlessly to a desktop environment with the new E-Port and E-Port Plus docking solutions featuring true hot docking and undocking capabilities. Both docking solutions provide an expansive compliment of USB, powered eSATA and graphics ports. Connect to networks, keyboards, monitors, and other peripherals quickly and easily instead of attaching cables every time.
Effortless Desktop Flexibility: E-Family Stands Test
Recent generation Dell flat-panel monitors can be easily mounted on this elegant stand through Dell quick disconnect mount. Third party and older generation Dell flat panel monitors can be mounted through an optional E-VESA® mount adapter.
The E-Legacy Extender can be snapped onto your E-Family notebooks through the docking connector and adds little weight to your system (0.45 lb or 0.21 kg). It is ideal for those who still rely on legacy ports (serial port, parallel port, or PS/2 port) regularly.
Dell ProSupport — Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.||Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT Professionals, Database Administrators and internal Service Desks or helpdesks.|
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION|
|International Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis* — Provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized Onsite Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
|Asset Management and Protection |
Customization and Set-Up
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!