The Dell ThunderboltTM Dock TB16 -240W allows you to quickly connect your mobile workstation to a single data and power source for ultimate display performance and speedy data transfers. The dock connects to ThunderboltTM 3 enabled notebooks* with a single USB Type-C ThunderboltTM Cable, allowing users to quickly connect to multiple displays and peripherals, providing power to the notebook, and freeing up space on your desk and in your workspace
One dock. One cable. Ultimate Performance.
- While Dell has committed to ensuring the TB16 meets open standards, 3rd party OEMs can limit compatibility.
The Dell ThunderboltTM Dock TB16 -240W with Intel® Thunderbolt 3 technology is the ultimate docking solution, designed for power users and traditional workstation clients, creating the ability to connect up to three FHD displays, two 4K displays, or one 5K display at 60Hz. Data transfers up to 40 Gbps allow lightning-fast transfers of larger files such as video editing files.Small footprint and big flexibility.
The Dell ThunderboltTM Dock TB16 -240W is small in size-just 5.7 x 5.7 x 2 inches (145 x 145 x 51mm). By connecting one cable to your laptop, you can get access to a wide variety of ports, enhancing productivity.One source for power.
The Dell ThunderboltTM Dock TB16 -240W can provide power to your laptop (at 19.5V) and can also provide up to 60W of power to attached ThunderboltTM 3 peripherals. Dell Precision, Latitude or XPS notebooks with a ThunderboltTM 3 port can receive up to 130W of power.Connections and Features:
- Supports 3 displays
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Three USB 3.0 ports
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port
- Speaker output (rear)
- Combo audio (front)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Kensington Lock Slot
- 7.4 mm DC-IN Power Input
* 5120 x 2880 (5K) @ 60Hz only supported if 1) A USB Type C to Dual DisplayPort 1.2 adapter is plugged into the Thunderbolt 3 port on the back of TB16 which is then connected to two DisplayPort cables plugged into the 5K monitor or 2) System with discrete graphics has display setting set to discrete and 5K monitor is connected to mDP and DP ports of the dock with DP 1.2 cables.
* Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB16 does not support wired vPro. If vPro is needed, the host Ethernet port can be used, or WiFi vPro within the host.
* The dock will pass through the NB/Tablet MAC address.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.