PowerEdge R6525 Rack Server
Ideal for a dense virtualization environment
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6525 is a dual-socket 1U server that delivers performance and innovation to handle workloads like HPC, VDI and virtualization.
42% off list price: use SERVER42
Dell Business Credit
Tech Specs & Customization PowerEdge R6525 Rack Server
Trusted Platform Module
Virtualization Software and Support
Processor Thermal Configuration
Memory DIMM Type and Speed
Memory Configuration Type
RAID/Internal Storage Controllers
Hard Drives for 2nd RAID Container
Boot Optimized Storage Cards
Hard Drives (PCIe SSD/Flex Bay)
OS Media Kits
Client Access Licenses
Additional Virtual Machines for Windows Server OS
Embedded Systems Management (Multi)
Systems Management Upgrades
OCP 3.0 Network Adapters
Additional Network Adapters
Fibre Channel Adapters
IDSDM Card Reader
NVMe and PCIe Storage Adapters
Internal SD Module
BIOS and Advanced System Configuration Settings
Advanced System Configurations
Microsoft SQL Server
Optics and Cables for Network Adapters
Virtualization Software and Support
IDRAC Service Module
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R6525 is a highly configurable, dual-socket 1U rack server that delivers outstanding balanced performance and innovation for dense compute environments. It’s ideal for traditional and emerging workloads and applications like high performance computing (HPC), dense VDI, and virtualization.
- 64 processing cores and faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen4
- Up to 3200MT/s memory speed to reduce latency and deliver faster response
- Multi GPU support to accelerate end user VDI performance
- Highest core count PowerEdge 1U server with cryptographic isolation between hypervisor and VMs
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!