Dell Price $1,299.00
You Save $300.00 (19%)
Manufacturer part C11CG70201 | Dell part AA465615 | Order Code wf6590sap | Epson
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1. Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
2. Based on printing costs with the WF-C8190 and WF-C8690 printers and highest-capacity replacement ink compared with the costs of printing equivalent ISO pages with best-selling, similarly featured A3 color laser printers priced at $2,499 USD or lower with speeds of 30 ppm or lower as of December 2017. Toner and ink costs based on manufacturer’s highest-capacity yields and pricing; printer costs based on average selling price per industry-available data as of December 2017. Actual savings will vary based on usage conditions.
3. Standard paper capacity of 330 sheets; up to 1,830-sheet capacity with three optional 500-sheet paper trays.
4. Monthly duty cycle up to 75,000 is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of 7,000 pages a month.
5. Replacement cartridge yields are based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in Default Mode printing continuously. Cartridge yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. For details, see www.epson.com/inkinfo
6. Compared with similarly featured A3 color laser printers priced at $2,499 USD or lower with speeds of 30 ppm or lower as of December 2017. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
Powered by PrecisionCore printing technology, the WorkForce Pro WF-C8190 features advanced inkjet printing technology. Easy on the budget, this A3 printer saves you up to 35 percent on printing costs vs. color laser. Plus, it features auto duplexing for greater productivity. A true workhorse, the WF-C8190 offers print speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/color), and a fast first page out. With a paper capacity up to 1830 sheets, you'll replace paper less often. Ideal for busy workgroups, the printer also includes PCL and PostScript 3 support, plus compatibility with ISV and third-party software solutions.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.