The power of 10 is here.The many advantages of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile processors are here — built-in AI, integrated Thunderbolt™ 3 technology, Intel® Wi-Fi 6, 4K HDR and new CPU and GPU architectures produced on Intel’s advanced 10nm process.
10th gen is just the start. Meet a new class of laptops.Intel worked with Dell and other industry-leading PC makers to create a series of laptops specifically for those on the go. When you see the “Engineered for mobile performance” icon next to select Dell PCs, you know it was designed to keep up with your fast-paced life.
Get in, done, and on to what's next in a flash. These innovative Dell laptops will be designed to light up immediately with instant resume, and deliver blazing fast connectivity, powerful even when unplugged, and, when it is needed, a four-hour battery charge in 30 minutes.
Improve your focus with a more powerful laptop designed to respond intelligently — and specifically — to you. Built-in AI and advanced voice assistance sense your needs and optimize performance to better meet them. And thinner bezels make for bigger, more immersive displays that draw you in deeper.
These are designed to be the thinnest, lightest, and most powerful Intel®-based Dell laptops for fast-paced lives.
Exceptional perfomance8th generation Intel® Core™ processor features at a glance:
- Dynamically increases the processor's frequency, as needed, by taking, advantage of thermal power headroom when operating below specified limits. Delivers two processing threads per physical core.
- With the ability to view premium content up to 4K Ultra HD, the 8th gen Intel® Core™ processor family allows users to enjoy amazing and vibrant multimedia experiences on compatible displays. It also enables powerful photo and video editing, multiple video streams, 360° videos and high resolution video chat.
- An impressive portfolio of standard and unlocked processors, from Intel® Core™ i7 to Core™ i3, offering levels of performance for a broad range of usages.
- Intel® Optane™ memory with intelligent software provides performance improvements as well as fast app response times for system acceleration and responsiveness.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 on Intel® Core™ i7 and i5 processors to give that extra burst of performance when you need it.
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology allows each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time, improving multitasking, speeding up the workflow, and accomplishing more in less time.
- Extends DDR4 RAM memory technology in the mainstream, allowing systems to have up to 64GB of memory and high transfer speeds at low power compared to DDR3 (DDR4-2400 MT/s @ 1.2V vs DDR3-1600 MT/s @ 1.5V).
- Enhanced full range base-clock settings that provide more control, more granularity for overclocking your platform - when paired with the Intel® Z270 chipset, that also allows you to tune key aspects of your system including cores, power and memory.
Thunderbolt™ 3 – the USB-C that does it allMore speed. More pixels. More possibilities.
State-of-the-art single-cable docks
- The industry is shifting from mechanical docks to cabled docks because thin and light notebooks cannot fit large mechanical dock connectors
- Thunderbolt 3 is the best single-cable dock, providing the most performance and capability that you expect
- Thunderbolt 3 single-cable docking provides notebook charging along with 40 Gbps data to connect any Thunderbolt or display device and billions of USB devices
Future proof with superset connectivityFor the first time, all ports on a computer can be the same:
- Any port can connect to Thunderbolt devices, every display and billions of USB devices all while charging the system
- Thunderbolt™ 3 brings lightning speed and performance to USB-C, creating one thin, reversible compact port that delivers the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display, or data device, including eGFX or fast storage
- At 40 Gbps, Thunderbolt 3 moves massive CAD files, videos and data-sets in a matter of seconds—eight times faster than USB 3.0
- 8x faster the USB 3.0 and 4x more video bandwidth than HDMI
Thunderbolt 3 is bi-directional: mobile systems and workstations can transfer and display both data and 4k video simultaneously
- Transfer a 4k movie in less than 30 seconds
- Back up a year's worth of continuous MP3s in five minutes
- Plus, connect to any display, Thunderbolt, or USB device
Turn your system into a workstation
- Thunderbolt™ 3 is transforming mobile IT systems and workstations
- Achieves never before seen levels of IT performance and versatility in a wide array of business form-factors
- Only Thunderbolt 3 docks can connect to one 5K or dual 4K monitors while simultaneously transferring large files and charging the notebook
- Connect two 4K 60 Hz displays with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth to see your photos, videos, applications, and text with amazing detail.
- Quickly view and edit photos and video on a notebook while simultaneously connected to two 4K 60 Hz displays (or one 5K display) and external storage.
Intel® Optane™ memory is a radically innovative technology that makes your computer work more efficiently.Productivity should be more personalized. What if devices could learn from individual work patterns and tailor productivity to different habits and preferences? Through behavioral intelligence, new Intel® Optane™ memory technology speeds up frequent tasks by predicting people’s patterns. Points to consider:
- Intel® Optane™ memory is smart memory. It adapts to your behavior and preloads and accelerates what you do.
- When paired with a powerful Intel® Core™ processor, it significantly reduces the waiting time to load data for CPU.
- Intel® Optane™ memory delivers much more responsiveness than adding additional system memory (DRAM) beyond 8GB.
Adding Intel® Optane™ memory to your latest generation of Intel® Core™ processor-based system with hard disk drives provides up to 14 times faster storage performance versus hard disk drives alone. Microsoft Outlook launches up to 5.8 times faster, Microsoft PowerPoint launches up to 3.8 times faster, and the revolutionary responsiveness of Intel® Optane™ memory turns even the smallest, routine tasks into huge productivity gains.
Intel® Core™ processor-based systems with hard disk drives provides up to 14 times faster storage performance versus hard disk drives alone.
- For mainstream and productive users that use an HDD, you can boot your computer, launch applications, and do virtually everything else faster, smoother and easier.
- For creators using SSD only and dual drives, your digital library of content and editing applications on a 1T/2T HDD will be accelerated to SSD-like speed.
Any Dell PCs with 7th, 8th or 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processors can benefit by adding Intel® Optane™ memory to your system.
What is the Intel vPro® Platform?
- Reduced security issues that could save an estimated 7,000 security support hours annually with reduced support and management work.
- Improved employee efficiency that could save an estimated 28,000 hours with better device security and management
- Improved computer and data security
- Faster and more timely IT patch installations
- Ability to remotely monitor, restore, upgrade, and help secure devices both inside and outside the corporate firewall, over a wired or wireless connection. even when the device is powered off or out of band
10 reasons the Intel vPro® platform with new 10th generation Intel® Core™ vPro® processors is Built for Business.
The Intel vPro® Platform: Built for Business
When it comes to PCs, your business deserves more than the status quo. Your users need business-class performance, your business needs security features, and your IT department needs streamlined manageability and stability. The Intel vPro® platform gives your business what it needs to thrive and goes to work right out of the box.
Video: Intel vPro Platform
Remote Modern ManageabilityThe Intel vPro® platform is a solid foundation for business-class, modern manageability for a wide range of devices in companies of all sizes. IT can remotely manage and repair PCs, kiosks, digital signage, and more, even when these devices are powered off or out of band. This transforms IT efficiency, helping reduce costs and minimize user distractions, support calls, and work interruptions.
As part of the Intel vPro® platform, Intel® Active Management Technology can help cut the costs of IT service calls.5 It includes remote management features to discover, monitor, repair, restore, and help protect networked PCs and other devices.Intel® Active Management Technology using the Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) tool enables management of devices both inside and outside the corporate firewall, even when out of band.