How Dell's Price Match works
How to: step by step
What Dell will match
- Operating system
- Hard disk drive capacity
- Graphics solution (i.e., GPU)
- Screen size and resolution
- Touch capability
- Mobile broadband
- Security features
- Keyboard (backlit/wireless)
- A new Dell personal computer sold by any of the retailer websites we will match (listed below), but only if that PC shares the same key specs (including those listed above) as an identical PC on dell.com.
- A new Dell monitor sold by any of the retailer websites we will match (listed below), but only if that monitor shares the same key specs listed on dell.com.
- A new electronics or accessory item sold by any of the retailer websites we will match (listed below) with an identical Manufacturer’s Part Number to an electronics and accessory item sold in the “for work” section of www.dell.com.
What Dell won't match
- Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g., prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee). Examples include, but are not limited to, Costco.com & SamsClub.com.
- Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website, for example, Amazon Marketplace pages.
- Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued, “doorbuster,” Black Friday/Cyber Monday (the week before and after Thanksgiving) and Green Monday prices.
- Any price that is based upon rebates, coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services, gift cards, or gift card offers.
- Any customizable configurations, Dell specialty products including enterprise products, Latitude educational series, Latitude Rugged models, OptiPlex XE2 and Dell Storage and Networking products.
- Any prices not advertised on one of the websites below.
- In-store only pricing.
- Any product purchase intended for resale. Dell will only match five items per small business customer.
- Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on a lead time, rain check, or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
- The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
- Price match cannot be combined with or apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers or discounts.
Retailer websites Dell will match for pricing on PCs, electronics & accessories:
How Dell's 30-Day Price Guarantee works
Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee). Examples include, but are not limited to, Costco.com & SamsClub.com.
Dell's Price Match Guarantee FAQs
How do I price match an electronics item or Dell product not from Dell.com, or an HP or Lenovo product from HP.com or Lenovo.com?
Remember, the Dell price guarantee applies for 30 days from your invoice date for purchases from Dell or Dell.com only, not other retail websites. The lower price must be for an identical product on Dell.com and the refund of the difference in prices is limited to five (5) per small business customer. The maximum purchase amount on Dell’s Price Guarantee program is $10,000. Like the Price match, the Price Guarantee does not apply to marketplace resellers, financing offers (including Special Financing offers), gift card offers, bundles, free items, pricing errors, service and installation offers, items advertised as limited-quantities, out-of-stock items, clearance, or Outlet products. The Price guarantee also does not apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers for which you are not otherwise eligible, existing Deal of the Week, Daily Deals, coupons, mail-in rebates or rewards. The price guarantee cannot be applied between Thanksgiving Day and the Monday following Thanksgiving, as well as Green Monday.
Easy returns: Exceptions to Dell’s standard return policy still apply, and certain products are still not eligible for return at any time. See dell.com/returnspolicy.